OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

Well it was going to be the Katrina 3s and White/Navy 11s in one month so what's to say Flints can't release instead?

pre order price is pretty decent on these. yall think these will sit for a bit? thinkim buy a **** load of vapormax and ultraboost instead and cop these down the road

pre order price is pretty decent on these. yall think these will sit for a bit? thinkim buy a **** load of vapormax and ultraboost instead and cop these down the road

Hard to say tho since a lot of the latest OG colorways been sitting ...ill give it a week tops at retail since this is actually a popular model in addition to a OG colorway.

But so were TB 3s ...

Hard to say tho since a lot of the latest OG colorways been sitting ...ill give it a week tops at retail since this is actually a popular model in addition to a OG colorway.

But so were TB 3s ...
Yea but a lot of the ogs weren't very popular I don't think to begin wit. From 15s and low 13s. Been a good year if you find beauty in somethin ugly(I love 15s now)

But so were TB 3s ...
I feel like these are going to be like the White/Black/Red 9s that dropped

They sit for a week and then they dry up for retail

Yup, I thought it would sit since the Jordan 11 PE was dropping in the next couple of weeks. But it sold out fast and I don't think restocked since.

I was lucky to get mine on a return, I had to cop for sure.
I was lucky to have only my size sitting on a foreign site. Copped for like 170 back in March or so

Anywhere legit with a sz13 in stock right now for sub $230?

Leaving on a cruise that day and want a little peace of mind.

Tried to post earlier but nike talk was acting funky. 10 and a 12 left.

Got my 11 for 200
IMG_8315.PNG
IMG_8314.PNG

View attachment 1958358

The official pics of the 2017's are pretty underwhelming...the mesh upper just keeps shrinking and shrinking, and the color being so dull is a big bummer. Will grab a pair though, got rid of my 04's due to separation and the 13's due to the uppers looking damn near purple in some light.

It's usually a good sign if sites like Project Blitz are selling these for only 10 bucks over retail.

Even Fineline 1721 ain't asking for too much for these.

I think everyone who wants Bred 13s will get them for retail. Just don't wait a month later to try and cop.

It's usually a good sign if sites like Project Blitz are selling these for only 10 bucks over retail.

Even Fineline 1721 ain't asking for too much for these.

I think everyone who wants Bred 13s will get them for retail. Just don't wait a month later to try and cop.
its because demand for jays is dead now. I'm happy to cop two pairs with ease

View attachment 1958358

The official pics of the 2017's are pretty underwhelming...the mesh upper just keeps shrinking and shrinking, and the color being so dull is a big bummer. Will grab a pair though, got rid of my 04's due to separation and the 13's due to the uppers looking damn near purple in some light.

The shape just looks off, but it's probably from being tied too tightly. Didn't know the last retro didn't have 3M either.

Back
Top Bottom