OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

Again I think they'll probably have the exclusions up if they make it to NDC. They've had them up for about the last month of Jordan releases.

At what point do they remove the exclusions? I thought that once they show up in ndc after initial snkrs you can use discount cose. Can anyone confirm this?

At what point do they remove the exclusions? I thought that once they show up in ndc after initial snkrs you can use discount cose. Can anyone confirm this?
That use to be the case but not anymore. Almost seems pretty random when they remove them

Welp, good luck everyone.
Screenshot_2017-08-09-20-05-14.png

Don't kill me but is it confirmed that the Playoff 13s will be releasing Oct 21st?

Thanks!

Sadly, no flint or playoff 13's this year. There was a mix up between these and real "playoffs" on some order sheets.

They called the black/red "playoffs" so people got confused on which one was releasing.

Y'all should know by now that JB is not going to get the correct shape these days.

Correct shape or not. People will still cop.

Sadly, no flint or playoff 13's this year. There was a mix up between these and real "playoffs" on some order sheets.

They called the black/red "playoffs" so people got confused on which one was releasing.

Damn that sucks! Other then bred 13s that was the only other Jays I wanted this year. Probably more then the breds...

Lol it is what it is. Was close to payin that 220 from ISS

I feel that, I can't complain myself I've been a "new member" several times :nthat:

Y'all should know by now that JB is not going to get the correct shape these days.

Correct shape or not. People will still cop.

Exactly, plus good luck telling anything for sure about a pair without having it in hand.
We all know theres gonna be banana pairs and not as "red" pairs out there, but each pair is different.
The other 13s had been great as a whole this year imo.. these should be as well.
When it comes the black and reds, I'm like a eunuch, I ain't worried about nuttin.

I'm still holding onto hope that we'll see the Flints this year. November is open now since the Katrina 3s have been pushed back until next year.

I'm still holding onto hope that we'll see the Flints this year. November is open now since the Katrina 3s have been pushed back until next year.

White and Navy 11s and Flints in the same month is OD ....and not happening.

Back
Top Bottom