[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
kobe-bryant-scar.jpg

That scar is metal.

achilles is still swollen.
Yeesh.

I'm interested in looking at Kobe's calves and seeing how they compare. No Johnny Drama.

Yeesh.

I'm interested in looking at Kobe's calves and seeing how they compare. No Johnny Drama.

His injured one damn near looks bigger.

Marino blew his in 93 and one leg was buff as hell, the injured leg looked like a childs. I was expecting that same thing with Kobe, but Danny didn't have HGH back in 93 I guess. :lol:

Yeah, that's what it looks like but I was thinking it might have been the camera angle.

An awkward run in with Dwight and Kobe

While its been documented Dwight Howard’s relationship with Kobe Bryant was rocky, a run in I had with both players during last years All-Star weekend in Houston (ironically) gave me great insight on what went wrong.

While blaming Dwight is easy and understandable because of how he departed Orlando, the lack of effort on Bryant’s part to have an off the court relationship with the young center really rubbed Howard the wrong way.

While walking through the player’s hotel at All-Star weekend, I ran into Dwight and because of my coverage in Orlando we knew each other. After walking back into the Western Conference locker room and catching up on things, him telling me about Los Angeles and me telling him how Orlando hasn’t been the same since he left, Kobe walked in.

Bryant with one of his daughters entered the locker room and seemed to be in a good mood.

Kobe acknowledge everyone in the room but Howard, changed his clothes, took a picture with a fan and left without even making eye contact with his All-Star center.

“See that’s the (expletive) I’m talking about,” Howard said to me.

Dwight then went on to tell me how he tried different ways to build a relationship with Kobe but just didn’t feel like it was a two-way street.
Howard who’s known for his strong Christian beliefs even attempted to share bible quotes with Bryant.

“He just doesn’t put forth any effort, I’ve tried to build that bond but he makes no effort,” Howard continued.

Its obvious Bryant wasn’t looking to be a big brother or babysitter while Howard had no interest in being ignored and in the shadow of another player.

I don’t know if Howard left Los Angeles because he didn’t like Kobe but what I do know is Bryant didn’t make it easy.
Link

:lol: at that slanted ****.

"Thou shall not impregnate a six pack of randoms"

Those the bible quotes Dwight was throwin out? No? Shoulda been. :lol:

Dude. I was literally gonna say the same thing after reading the article.

I didn't know impregnating 8 baby mama's was a part of anyones strong "Christian beliefs." :rofl:

I'm scared of Kobe rushing back since it's going "so well". He should rest until ~20% through the season, IMO. Or he can come back around 10% if he's able to, but just play like 10 minutes a game.

i want him to just go into complete seclusion. And like, we don't hear from him for months, and then the christmas day game, he comes running out from backstage like stone cold at wrestlemania and gives the heat a chairshot.

I didn't know impregnating 8 baby mama's was a part of anyones strong "Christian beliefs." :rofl:

Seriously. Dude was like "aye, Kobe, lemme read some scriptures with you right quick, wait, hang on, lemme finish this blonde real fast.....uh, what's your name again sweetie?" :lol:

Seriously. Dude was like "aye, Kobe, lemme read some scriptures with you right quick, wait, hang on, lemme finish this blonde real fast.....uh, what's your name again sweetie?" :lol:

:rofl:

8? I thought it was like 4.

This dude is a easy target for groupies. And now he's in H-Town.... It's over.

Last edited:
His baby mama Royce was lighting him up for not letting/paying for their son's tuition to a private school on Twitter the other day.

i want him to just go into complete seclusion. And like, we don't hear from him for months, and then the christmas day game, he comes running out from backstage like stone cold at wrestlemania and gives the heat a chairshot.

:lol:

roll.gif

8? I thought it was like 4.

This dude is a easy target for groupies. And now he's in H-Town.... It's over.
dude is a big dummy.

he'd be better off snipping.

ive heard of older athletes advising rookies and younger players to consider it. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom