[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is Rck? They're saying Kenny Smith might be his next GM.

Ether vs Takeover again?? Ay mi dios

Lakers needs:

- Resign Pau 4yrs/50 mil
- Let Dwight walk
- Resign Artest, Jamison, Meeks, and Blake, minimum of 3 yr contracts
- Send Goudelock back to the Rio Grand Valley Vipers
- Trade Earl Clark for Kevin Martin
- Max contract for Kevin Martin
- Max contract for Steve Nash

Problem solved
View media item 449763

You still the homie though. :lol:

we should max out Monta Ellis and Josh smith. Let dwight walk this year. amnesty pau.  have artest opt out and give him 5 years 30 mil.  give dantoni an extension.

oh and bring back Fisher.

Last edited:
we should max out Monta Ellis and Josh smith. Let dwight walk this year. amnesty pau.  have artest opt out and give him 5 years 30 mil.  give dantoni an extension.

oh and bring back Fisher.
do you think shaq would want to coach us? 
nerd.gif

coach k not wanting d'antoni back on the team usa staff, why can't the lakers front office take the hint????

coach k not wanting d'antoni back on the team usa staff, why can't the lakers front office take the hint????
Because D'Antoni opted out of the staff, he didn't get fired. He said he owed more time to his family.

Last edited:
I have a question for my Lakers fam:

As soon as the 1st hits, how long do you guys think it will take for D12 to make his decision??

Most stars usually take 3-4 days.

So quadruple that for Dwight.

Edit:

Say Chris Paul chooses the Rockets. Then Dwight chooses the Rockets too, but they don't have the cap space since they signed Paul "first". Dwight comes to management (you) and wants a sign-and-trade. Do you appease Dwight and get back the right players (Parsons, Beverley, expiring contracts, etc.) or do you say nope, forcing him to re-sign with the Lakers or sign with another team that has cap space.

Last edited:
You don't build super teams for someone else.

That scenario comes up.. Hell no I'm not trading him to Houston.

As confident many of you that he's going to Houston, I'm as confident he'll stay in LA for a myriad of reasons.

Last edited:
But it'll all go downhill when Paul's knee ligaments disintegrate, Howard's back gives out and Harden's beard is cut off.

But really, it's a tricky situation. The Lakers need to get something back if Howard decides to leave. IDGAF if the other team becomes a super team because the CBA wil disband the same team three years down the road. :smokin

Exactly, if Dwight went to Houston even without CP3, Parsons would be damn near as valuable spotting up off Dwight/Harden.

My money, let them get Paul and let he and Harden fight for the ball WITH Dwight.

By the time they get right, both are near 30 already, I take my chances I can use Parsons/Asik, Beverley, picks whatever to do somethin elsewhere.

IF says he wants Hou. Of course I rather he stay, but if he wants out, I want assets back.

I think management needs to go all out this summer. I'm afraid it might be the last year for the god that is Kobe Bryant

Someone posted this in the "Best in-game pass" Thread.

There were having so much fun out there in '09 |I You'll be missed "Pow"

[/VIDEO

Last edited:
Earl Clark's agent really hates Earl Clark

The 2012-13 season was the best Earl Clark had played in his career, he definitely surprised Lakers fans when he began to be a starter mid-season. The former Louisville Cardinal came to the Lakers via the Orlando Magic, but Lakers fans thought he was just along for the ride with Dwight Howard. Clark played more than 23 minutes per game this past season, scoring 7.3 points and grabbing 5.5 rebounds per game.

Clark seems to have enjoyed his time in LA and wants to stay, even if it means he will make less money. “It’s not always about the money,” said Clark in an interview this week. “You could go somewhere with more money and be in a bad situation. I’m not trying to do that.”The 25-year old power forward took to his Instagram Friday saying, "Feels so good to be bak #all-star season that's my word" along with this picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom