[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All these players ya'll suggesting for us to get is cool, but would they still perform that same way on a team with Kobe? 

While we wait for Essential's long read on what the Lakers need to do, I have some suggestion(S) as well.

I would 1) build a time machine 2) go back to that first year when pau started his decline (2yrs ago) 3) and accept either the offer the celtics made for Pau (Rondo) or accept the offer the Warriors made for Gasol (Steph Curry).  This would start a new future today with no steve nash and possibly another ring for Kobe.

And/or take up the Nuggets offer for Bynum that same year (for Melo) and start the trend of playing small a year before Miami did and took the NBA over.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Man, thinking about the possibility of Rondo, Melo, & Kobe. We'd've kept LO, no doubt. Squad would have been too sick. :\

You're talkin about Bynum for Melo, and Rondo for Pau.

I'm a little more than sure if ONE of those deals came thru, the other wouldn't have been.

The Celtics were not helpin us after we land Melo, and the Nuggets would not have helped us if we landed Rondo. No way. :lol:

I have a better one. Bynum for Bosh was discussed.

Not only do you add Kobe, Ron, Pau and Bosh, you take Bosh away from Miami, meaning they probably take Amare. Who then plays as soft as we all know and ruins their chances tremendously.

THAT"S the deal that changes a lot of things. Not just us, another power.

Not only do you add Kobe, Ron, Pau and Bosh, you take Bosh away from Miami, meaning they probably take Amare. Who then plays as soft as we all know and ruins their chances tremendously.

pau and bosh together would be sorry.

nba is getting smaller. all the top teams are playing SFs at PFs now.

pau and bosh together would be sorry.

nba is getting smaller. all the top teams are playing SFs at PFs now.

Yup. 2 soft as tissue big guys, nah. At least Bynum could get some rebounds and block some shots. That's all we needed at that time.

Last edited:
Mitch likely told him that he's going to work on shopping him and to expect to not be back with the team. Maybe even amnesty him if a trade isn't available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom