* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

NobleKane wrote:

carmelo, rose, and boozer pairing is a better PAIRING than lebron, wade, and bosh. 

umm NO....

so yea u rather have two distributors who basically play the same way who basically are average shooters who basically gonna always wonder what the %!%+ role they are gonna play on a nightly basis than 3 players who know their position, who play their position, and one of them can actually shoot the mid range jumper? Not to mention Boozer > bosh on defense...

OK

and i see a bunch of dudes agree with you. They see that Wade and Lebron name and think its #%@+!#! nba 2k11 time...

talent wise wade lebron bosh. team wise rose anthony boozer.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by CP1708

Nuggets trade Melo for AI2................wow, bet they can't wait to do that deal, surprised it's not already done. 

Man, come on. 
laugh.gif
My thoughts exactly. Who the #&$* wants an underachieving 27-year old, with 4 years & roughly $56.4 million remaining on his contract... especially if you're rebuilding.
DAMN...
You know he LURKS NT right?.
nerd.gif
xohz0l.jpg
its cool hes an NTer but he still sucks
laugh.gif

I get what Cuban is saying. Dirk Nowtizki kind of is a wash with Pau Gasol. Jason Kidd, even at this point in his career, is better than Derek Fisher/Steve Blake. Shawn Marion is as good or better than Ron Artest. Brendan Haywood can hang right there with Andrew Bynum. Caron Butler can be Lamar Odom...

That's everyone right? Can't think of any other matchups that really tilt things toward the Lakers.

roll.gif

I think our second unit, J.J. (Barea), Jet (Rodigue Beaubois) and probably Shawn Marion or Caron Butler switching back and forth with the second unit with rookie Dominique Jones playing the three, Tyson Chandler playing the four and Brendan (Haywood) or Ian (Mahini) playing the five.

What? JET is NOT Rodrigue Beaubois.

Do your research.

I get what Cuban is saying. Dirk Nowtizki kind of is a wash with Pau Gasol. Jason Kidd, even at this point in his career, is better than Derek Fisher/Steve Blake. Shawn Marion is as good or better than Ron Artest. Brendan Haywood can hang right there with Andrew Bynum. Caron Butler can be Lamar Odom...

That's everyone right? Can't think of any other matchups that really tilt things toward the Lakers.

KOBE

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

KOBE

Im pretty sure the writer was being sarcastic.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

KOBE

Im pretty sure the writer was being sarcastic.
I'm pretty sure Cuban was being sarcastic. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

His garbage team can't even make it to a round in which they would face the Lakers, he need to be worried about getting out the first round, then he can worry about LA.   

He musta had too much of that drink Turtle been slangin 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

roll.gif

laugh.gif

There appears to be no movement in the direction of Denver signing Carmelo Anthony. While Nuggets officials -- including influential adviser Bret Bearup and executive Josh Kroenke -- continue to rebuff trade inquiries while hoping to repair the franchise's relationship with Anthony, privately the team is beginning to examine which teams would have the most attractive combination of young players, draft picks and expiring contracts to complete a deal. And the team currently viewed by people close to the situation as having the most realistic chance of putting together a blockbuster, perhaps multi-team deal for Anthony is the New Jersey Nets. ... That is where another team equipped with attractive assets could enter the picture, multiple sources said: the Philadelphia 76ers.

pimp.gif

multiple sources tell me that everything you hear about melo is speculation and these talentless hacks have nothing else to write about

how many teams we heard? knicks, nets, rockets, sixers, bulls, twolves, clippers,orlando....

it's nonsense

i just want the season to start already... just love this time of year... kfc on halloween, nba opening night, football, baseball playoffs

Speaking of caspi, anyone know the reason why they've repeated that special on him like 100 times on NBA TV? Kind of weird to me.

Back
Top Bottom