* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Originally Posted by h3at23

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Alot of the noobs on NT are shining with their (lack of) knowledge of the NT Mock drafts we did last summer
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Let's see how you did:

laugh.gif
I didnt mean it like that, I meant like a bunch of new NT'ers are thinking we did a 10 team fantasy draft and ended up with this paper thin teams, when in reality we had a 30 team mock draft
laugh.gif
My team was god awful
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by h3at23

Alot of the noobs on NT are shining with their (lack of) knowledge of the NT Mock drafts we did last summer
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Let's see how you did:

laugh.gif
I didnt mean it like that, I meant like a bunch of new NT'ers are thinking we did a 10 team fantasy draft and ended up with this paper thin teams, when in reality we had a 30 team mock draft
laugh.gif
My team was god awful
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Oops
laugh.gif

C-Brad Miller
PF-Dirk
SF-Marvin Williams
SG-Richard Jefferson
PG-Russell Westbrook

Corey Magette
Eric Gordon
Jason Maxiell
Steve Blake
Darko Milicic
James Johnson
Leon Powe

Not mad at how my draft turned out...A Gordon & Westbrook backcourt
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Carmelo Anthony Wants To Be Like Mike

Several news outlets  have reported that the Chicago Bulls have made a major play to secure the services of Carmelo Anthony.  The Bulls reportedly have offered a package that includes Luol Deng, Taj Gibson, James Johnson and a couple of 1st round draft picks for the Nuggets star.

Last summer Anthony and his wife LaLa, signed with Creative Arts Agency as a package deal. Since then, much has been made of Anthony’s desire to play in LA or the NY/NJ metropolitan area and how much LaLa’s professional career plans influences him.

The close proximity to major entertainment markets seem enticing for the couple, as Anthony’s business interests have expanded into film and music.  But our sources say Anthony is not driven by the desire to be close to “Hollywood

personally, not feeding into this flavor of the week garbage again, he goes where he goes.

Melo on the Bills is exactly what the League doesnt want. That %%+@ is scary. They would be a tough tough team. Whew.

As a Dolphins fan, I do NOT wanna see that 
laugh.gif
. The AFC East is already scary enough 

MY OWN personal source said he wants to go play with Evan Turner and Elton Brand,
pimp.gif

If that can't happen, then I hear he wants to join Darren Collison and Mike Dunleavy,
pimp.gif

Tyreke Evans
Kevin Martin
Kevin Durant
Thaddeus Young
Andrew Bynum

Bench:
Will Bynum
DeMar DeRozan
Boris Diaw
J.J. Hickson
Zaza Pachulia
Quentin Richardson
C.J. Watson

i came in third, i dont know how i didnt win, i had JJ Hickson
smh.gif
smh.gif
:[

what if he loses weight, gets the contract and then a year later puts the weight back on? the team can't do anything about that right?

Originally Posted by DubA169

what if he loses weight, gets the contract and then a year later puts the weight back on? the team can't do anything about that right?
They're working on an Eddy Curry rule to prevent players from falling out of playing shape for entire seasons.
But yea...I'm positive I saw Lou Amundson in a WNBA commercial. 
laugh.gif

so the knicks would have been the cause for the allan houston rule AND the eddy curry rule

+%*$*#* unbelievable

you know how crazy, delusional knicks fans always scream that the media is against them?

go to NBA.com and check out the summer report cards to find the proof. The nets got the same grade as the knicks. CRAZY RUSSIAN. JAY Z!!!!!!!!

most overrated +%%**#% 12 win team in NBA history

Originally Posted by DubA169

you know how crazy, delusional knicks fans always scream that the media is against them?

go to NBA.com and check out the summer report cards to find the proof. The nets got the same grade as the knicks. CRAZY RUSSIAN. JAY Z!!!!!!!!

most overrated +%%**#% 12 win team in NBA history
How does drafting Damion Jones & hiring Avery Johnson get the Nets a "B" for defense? I know Avery is a defense & hard work preacher, but c'mon... at the end of the '11 season we're really going to say that the Nets were an "above average" team on the defensive side of things? I just don't see it happening with the current roster.

Only teams that recieved lower than a C- were Cleveland & Toronto... and Golden State.
laugh.gif

Proshares: C- Andris Biedrins PF- LeBron James SF- Danilo Gallinari SG- Eric Gordon PG- DJ Augustin Bench Joe Alexander Brandon Rush Ike Diogu George Hill Darius Songaila Tony Battie Javaris Crittenton Turrible.

Back
Top Bottom