Offifial Miami Heat @ GoldenState Warriors (Retro Night) 10:30pm EST

Since they're wearing retro jerseys, the Heat should bring these guys back... maybe they can get a W.

6tbkmxl.jpg

6xk8u8x.jpg

6s67pe0.jpg

Haha good commercial, I have no idea one how to get a link through that page that YBD posted...So I'll just wait for a link stream on here before gametime! Woo hoo. I know I should be studying for Finals...But I have to watch some Warrior ball first. Watch Shaq have a breakout game tonight due to all hisanger he's had with the team.

its just a forum, and people post links through there just like NT. its just that if you go through that link. YBD doesnt have to go through that site just toget it to you, so it slows down the process and it lessens your chance of getting the MMS link cause those links are only open for like less than a min.

its just that if you go through that link. YBD doesnt have to go through that site just to get it to you
Plus it keeps the thread strictly for game discussion, not a page or 2 of ppl asking for links and/or links that are dead.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

its just a forum, and people post links through there just like NT. its just that if you go through that link. YBD doesnt have to go through that site just to get it to you, so it slows down the process and it lessens your chance of getting the MMS link cause those links are only open for like less than a min.

I went through that thread and couldn't find any links...Can you link me to the specific forum page?

Thanks

mms://a1737.l3072828838.c30728.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1737/30728/v0001/reflector:28838?auth=caEdraJdlcubCbLcIcYaMdzaUcycrdidbcM-bhwHjd-eS-DnDFEyn&aifp=0001&upos=2

Back
Top Bottom