Offifial Miami Heat @ GoldenState Warriors (Retro Night) 10:30pm EST

didn't get to watch today's game but i'm really glad we won
pimp.gif

Great game to watch, really wish the Heat could've pulled it off. Don't really agree with Shaq being on the bench at the end and Cook being in there...you could see his inexperience catching up with him.

Great comeback. Baron finally starting hitting shots in the 4th and we picked up the tempo.
Wade was a beast but I'm glad we pulled it out...11-8...

It's funny at first look of the game I thought we was playing on the road due to the blue uniform of the warriors and white uniform of the heats.

I was at the game and that was probably one of the best games I've been to. The first half the Warriors played a very slow tempo game and the Heat justdominated them in the paint. Second half was a completely different team out there. They've hustled, dive for loose ball and ran the Heat out the building.I couldn't believe Riley didn't even attempt to play Shaq in the fourth quarter. The crowd was CRAZY and stood up for the final 6 minutes in the game.Maybe one of the best atmosphere I've been to in terms of the crowd and team efforts the Warriors put out there.

I was at the game and that was probably one of the best games I've been to. The first half the Warriors played a very slow tempo game and the Heat just dominated them in the paint. Second half was a completely different team out there
That was EXACTLY what i was gonna say almost word for word. I was at the game and it was DEFINITELY one of THE best games i've been to aswell. We were down damn near the WHOLE night then we just DID WORK SON and finished them off. We was playing Heat basketball for the majority of the game butfinally got into OUR style and waxed them.

The crowd was CRAZY and stood up for the final 6 minutes in the game

Yea that was SUCH a great moment. It was dope to be a apart of that. Seriously, almost brought back that playoff experience from last year forme.

Warriors though....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Gangsta

Captain Jack held it down the first half and then Monta, Baron and Bukes helped to rally back late in the game.

All the D Wade haters/kobe fans/laker fans/etc., i hope you are going to read this thread because this is THE first time i WILL admit, dude was getting someRIDICULOUS calls. I mean D Wade is still my boy and all but MAN, some of them calls was seriously pissing me off. However, he did have a pretty solid game,knocking down some J's and doing his sick signature crossover step back move
pimp.gif

On another note though, i REALLY hope Penny doesn't retire after this year and goes to a MUCH better team where i KNOW he can contribute. I was kinda
frown.gif
that i didnt get to see my favorite player of all time play in whatmight be his last time in Oakland. BUT, BUT the win SURE did get me
happy.gif
in a hurry.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

All the D Wade haters/kobe fans/laker fans/etc., i hope you are going to read this thread because this is THE first time i WILL admit, dude was getting some RIDICULOUS calls. I mean D Wade is still my boy and all but MAN, some of them calls was seriously pissing me off. However, he did have a pretty solid game, knocking down some J's and doing his sick signature crossover step back move
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
for the stuff in bold

i'll ignore the last sentence.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
for the stuff in bold
i'll ignore the last sentence.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Aww come on. You DO gotta admit, his signature step backcross he does, right before the end of the 3rd in this game is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

All the D Wade haters/kobe fans/laker fans/etc., i hope you are going to read this thread because this is THE first time i WILL admit, dude was getting some RIDICULOUS calls. I mean D Wade is still my boy and all but MAN, some of them calls was seriously pissing me off.
One call that really stood out was when he shot a jumper & Barnes jumped at him. When the ball fell short, DWade screamed/yelled as if he gothit, then a late whistle came

And
roll.gif
@ calling Buike, Bukkake...Been calling him that too since lastseason because of WarriorsWorld

Originally Posted by XXPLOSIVE22

All the D Wade haters/kobe fans/laker fans/etc., i hope you are going to read this thread because this is THE first time i WILL admit, dude was getting some RIDICULOUS calls. I mean D Wade is still my boy and all but MAN, some of them calls was seriously pissing me off.
One call that really stood out was when he shot a jumper & Barnes jumped at him. When the ball fell short, DWade screamed/yelled as if he got hit, then a late whistle came

And
roll.gif
@ calling Buike, Bukkake...Been calling him that too since last season because of WarriorsWorld

yeah that call and the one were he threw it out of bounds and starting complaining and the ref gave wade the call
eyes.gif
. i was talkin to my cousin after the game and he even said he hates dwade nowbecause of how the refs babied him during the game.

I was at the game too. Playoff atmosphere in December? Incredible. Second best game I've attended, behind game 6.

Back
Top Bottom