OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Originally Posted by GN005

Should i go with the white bottom or not? Ideas please.

I got the same one in my locker minus the gradient. Gonna pull the trigger on them eventually. I said I was done with the KB6 ID but one more wouldn't hurt.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by GN005

Should i go with the white bottom or not? Ideas please.

I got the same one in my locker minus the gradient. Gonna pull the trigger on them eventually. I said I was done with the KB6 ID but one more wouldn't hurt.
tongue.gif

Those white/ black/ purples ID's up top should've definitely been the inlines this year.
Nothing great about them but they are clean and very nice
Would def look good with the purple and black inline laces

Those white/ black/ purples ID's up top should've definitely been the inlines this year.
Nothing great about them but they are clean and very nice
Would def look good with the purple and black inline laces

just got one of my camo pairs...finally!! but i'm not sure i'm liking them. the camo doesn't really stand out...these might have to go back to Nike. Such a shame because I waited so long for them. Sucks.

just got one of my camo pairs...finally!! but i'm not sure i'm liking them. the camo doesn't really stand out...these might have to go back to Nike. Such a shame because I waited so long for them. Sucks.

freshly cracked open from the box after UPS delivered them today.  Waited forever and a day for these...

you can see some camo pattern, but it's tough to tell.  What do y'all think?

2nq6wjk.jpg

freshly cracked open from the box after UPS delivered them today.  Waited forever and a day for these...

you can see some camo pattern, but it's tough to tell.  What do y'all think?

2nq6wjk.jpg

yeah...you can barely tell those are camo; but it's nice to see what the actual cw looks like compared to the screen.  where's your blue pair?

yeah...you can barely tell those are camo; but it's nice to see what the actual cw looks like compared to the screen.  where's your blue pair?

That's camo? I'm kind of digging the effect it had but Nike shouldn't get away with calling that camo.  I'm liking your choice but the translucent yelllow sole doesn't match.  Could just be the pic.

That's camo? I'm kind of digging the effect it had but Nike shouldn't get away with calling that camo.  I'm liking your choice but the translucent yelllow sole doesn't match.  Could just be the pic.

dubchester even though tha cammo effect doesnt show up so well on those Sir, they are still fuggin FIAAAAH ! very well done, imo

dubchester even though tha cammo effect doesnt show up so well on those Sir, they are still fuggin FIAAAAH ! very well done, imo

wow, where did you get those swatches? nice!! the purple camo you show there are a million times more distinct and defined than the pair I just in from Nike. I know Nike ran out of materials on these, but they should've done a way better job of quality control on the replacement material because it's nowhere near what I designed. I'm 99% sure these are going to be returned and they'll probably show up in some outlet somewhere for like $19.99. I'm pissed.

wow, where did you get those swatches? nice!! the purple camo you show there are a million times more distinct and defined than the pair I just in from Nike. I know Nike ran out of materials on these, but they should've done a way better job of quality control on the replacement material because it's nowhere near what I designed. I'm 99% sure these are going to be returned and they'll probably show up in some outlet somewhere for like $19.99. I'm pissed.

shaqrules: what a good memory you have. my blue pairs got shipped to another address so I'll be getting them tomorrow and will be posting pics. thanks for all the feedback, fellas. the yellows do match better in-person, sorry for the crappy phone pics.

shaqrules: what a good memory you have. my blue pairs got shipped to another address so I'll be getting them tomorrow and will be posting pics. thanks for all the feedback, fellas. the yellows do match better in-person, sorry for the crappy phone pics.

Back
Top Bottom