OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Right on, thanks s-dub. So the wait isn't too long. Total price is gonna be around 182 for me 
sick.gif
, free shipping though right? 
nerd.gif
You need 175 before tax n shipping. I always just look for a clerance shirt for my son, or some socks or somethig to push it over.
30t6p3b.gif
@ Nike not offering free shipping.

internet-bro-fist.jpg

So I decided to try and ball indoors with my ID's with the outdoor translucent sole...

NO bueno...almost immediately switched back to KB4's. It didn't help that the floor was a lil dusty tho.

So I decided to try and ball indoors with my ID's with the outdoor translucent sole...

NO bueno...almost immediately switched back to KB4's. It didn't help that the floor was a lil dusty tho.

Originally Posted by jkballer5

i actually have better traction on my zk6, than zk4.
flame suit on 
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
but i'm serious 
indifferent.gif

btw... who was the NTer today in Mississauga (Toronto area) with the black/blue zk6 iDs. you said you were from cali 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jkballer5

i actually have better traction on my zk6, than zk4.
flame suit on 
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
but i'm serious 
indifferent.gif

btw... who was the NTer today in Mississauga (Toronto area) with the black/blue zk6 iDs. you said you were from cali 
nerd.gif

Those are real nice dubl.  they are lightyears ahead of the yellow outsole.  Disco.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Those are real nice dubl.  they are lightyears ahead of the yellow outsole.  Disco.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

The purple sole definitely looks better.
Dying to see what these would look like done up for real, but I'll probably never order them.  Foam 1 inspired

166f213.jpg

The purple sole definitely looks better.
Dying to see what these would look like done up for real, but I'll probably never order them.  Foam 1 inspired

166f213.jpg

Well I can't figure out how to post my own Chaos design on here for opinions so......if someone can help me or just design it up and lmk....smh @ my cpu skills.

outsole-Volt
midsole-White
midsole accent-Purple
heel accent-Purple
heel-Purple
base-Purple
tongue-Volt
swoosh-White
lining-Varsity Red
laces-Varsity Red
Id-45-Volt
that's it..........

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Well I can't figure out how to post my own Chaos design on here for opinions so......if someone can help me or just design it up and lmk....smh @ my cpu skills.

outsole-Volt
midsole-White
midsole accent-Purple
heel accent-Purple
heel-Purple
base-Purple
tongue-Volt
swoosh-White
lining-Varsity Red
laces-Varsity Red
Id-45-Volt
that's it..........

C O O K # 45
get fit.

outsole-Volt
midsole-White
midsole accent-Purple
heel accent-Purple
heel-Purple
base-Purple
tongue-Volt
swoosh-White
lining-Varsity Red
laces-Varsity Red
Id-45-Volt
that's it..........

C O O K # 45
get fit.

outsole-Volt
midsole-White
midsole accent-Purple
heel accent-Purple
heel-Purple
base-Purple
tongue-Volt
swoosh-White
lining-Varsity Red
laces-Varsity Red
Id-45-Volt
that's it..........