OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by never wear them

So they mailed Farmar's ring using that standard regular mail with no insurance.
why no love for farmar? he actually played....which makes me think...what about adam marrison? lol.

Originally Posted by swooshallday

Originally Posted by never wear them

So they mailed Farmar's ring using that standard regular mail with no insurance.
why no love for farmar? he actually played....which makes me think...what about adam marrison? lol.
I heard that now that the Wizards waived Morrison, he kept growing the stache' and found some work in the Valley  
wink.gif

Just got an email from Eastbay saying my order for the 5 rings were out of stock but should get them in 2 weeks. What are the chances that I won't get them?

Picked up the 5 rings with ease at my HOH. These are pure fire in person. I wasn't feeling them seeing all of these pics, but I couldnt say no when I saw them in person

These may be my last kobe V's. Very sad day
frown.gif
(altho if someone has a pair of chaos's laying around, I will be more than happy to take them off of your hands
wink.gif
)

I had to watch the Ring ceremony/Laker game last night a laptop with a small streaming window...it looked like Bynum was wearing the Chaos V's he's been wearing since Barcelona. Anyone know is this was correct and if he's back with Nike?

nice pics/pickup everyone.
thanks to a fellow NTer... you most def will get yours.

just messin around. took some quick  pics for yall.

5122271392_6a3fd94837_z.jpg

5122143278_4e8a1490b8_z.jpg

5122146236_d674fce77e_z.jpg

5122148360_ab6df87f85_z.jpg

5122140834_30c64fb6ae_z.jpg

5122150526_1b6962236d_z.jpg

You sicken me with those pictures. Unbelievable. Now I want a pair. 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If they are still around by Friday, I'm gonna hunt a pair down, otherwise, I'll pass. 

thanks.

and Carlos.... shiekhs is getting them.... and there are a couple around the valley.... Northridge, Topanga, Fox Hills, Glendale, and HOHLA still had them... so i hope u get ur pair.

I assume that the 5 Rings puppet hand isn't on the inside tongue like last years. I haven't seen any pics of that yet. Patiently waiting for my pair to arrive.

these are way better than the 4 rings imo, once thery are in your hands there is no way you could pass. nike rep was at hoh in houston this morning when i picked up my pairs of 5 rings, i wonder if he was there to see how they were selling. i wanted to ask him about the parade v's but he was busy with the manager.

Back
Top Bottom