OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

nwt, if you're getting the inks or have them already, PLEASE DONT TAKE PICS AND POST THEM HERE haha. i'm jk but not really. gonna make me wanna pick up a pair.

People are sleeping on these shoes. You will regret later. They're are fire in person. Im very happy i got mine at HOH LA this morning. Not sure if we even going to get a 6 rings next year. This is the Lakers last year with Phil Jackson. Phil Jackson already said he's not returning anymore. If we don't win it this year i don't we can win a championship without Phil Jackson . Kobe is not godly anymore. His game already declined.

son of a @#+%$ 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

nwt, if you're getting the inks or have them already, PLEASE DONT TAKE PICS AND POST THEM HERE haha. i'm jk but not really. gonna make me wanna pick up a pair.

laugh.gif
thanks tho fellas. I really like the inks. Those are
pimp.gif
gonna put some different laces in 'em. I know someones gonna do yellow.

NWT, ur pics makin' me salivate and making me do a double take on my pairs... I'm wondering why the hell mine don't look as good as yours?!? =)

Ed, I figured Topanga & Northridge Shiekhs will have them, though I'm really avoiding heading to the malls, but I will make the trip, and see if I can pull the trigger.
grin.gif

I really like the Inks as well, but I think I can wait til they get hit with a discount.

Thought I had to pay Ebay prices too, but called at 8pm tonight-NTSM and did a phone order for a 10.5...$150 shipped.

^^ nice work...NTLA wouldn't do a phone order for me today....luckily a friend went for me and picked them up.

Originally Posted by enrique23

heads up for socal nters. shiekhs in fox hills got them as well. purchased my pair from there
pimp.gif

i was at work and was talking to a customer who also had on the lakers 6s.. we began to talk about the lakers and the 5rings came up and to my surprise he told me that shiekhs had them so i went there on my 15 and left out with the last size 11
smile.gif

Ed- dope pics as always

mel- glad u got urs bro!

and still no one got the INKS... im delaying mine cus i dont have anything else to buy in the mean time lol

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

Originally Posted by tupac003

House of hoops getting these?

wat up calvin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how u been big dawg!!!!!!!!!!!1

What's good! Brother the navy just keeps helping me miss every release! I have slowed down so much but you know as a laker fan I can't miss out on laker colorways. I pull in today around 10 so I am hoping I can find a size 15 somewhere. If not I got a deal on ebay already...just don't want to pay that price if I don't have to you know?

How you been man?

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

People are sleeping on these shoes. You will regret later. They're are fire in person. Im very happy i got mine at HOH LA this morning. Not sure if we even going to get a 6 rings next year. This is the Lakers last year with Phil Jackson. Phil Jackson already said he's not returning anymore. If we don't win it this year i don't we can win a championship without Phil Jackson . Kobe is not godly anymore. His game already declined.
Who's sleeping? NYC isn't LA. Most of So Cal got these while HoH NY only got 12 pairs.

Niketown Chi still has size 11's if anybody is looking. I called looking for a 15. The 15 that the eastbay rep posted about is long gone. I hope i can get lucky with an LA spot today. I found 15 on ebay but don't really want to pay that price! Damn navy always has me out to sea for the good laker releases! If this wasnt a laker colorway I wouldn't even trip.

Originally Posted by Dizzy805

Thought I had to pay Ebay prices too, but called at 8pm tonight-NTSM and did a phone order for a 10.5...$150 shipped.

What is NTSM? Do you have thier number?

Back
Top Bottom