OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

i wanted the inks since i first saw pics of them. now, after seeing the pic of kobe wearing them, i am definitely copping them x2.

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Kobe with the Inks on

88c90485e1b40586cd2f716c8bec0e18-getty-basket-esp-us-nba-lakers.jpg

462bcc99e77980299b59b6b957d7ba68-getty-basket-esp-us-nba-lakers.jpg

iunno if this was discussed already, but does anyone else notice a gold swoosh instead of white?

That's what I was thinking.. Then i thought that it could just be the reflection from the floor. But the sole on the other hand looks purple instead of grey.

i like the inks with the purple sole better.

has anyone seen USC's at their nearest HOH?
nerd.gif
i can't locate a pair for the life of me.

Originally Posted by mike2389

nerd.gif
yea i seen them at my local hoh but only 7.5 left.

Originally Posted by mike2389

nerd.gif
yea i seen them at my local hoh but only 7.5 left.

Inks are looking good,will be picking up a pair when they release. I'm still hoping to get a pair of big stages somehow.
tired.gif

cant believe kobe's are on sale at FTL already...I am waiting for the F&F coupon....

Originally Posted by sogo

cant believe kobe's are on sale at FTL already...I am waiting for the F&F coupon....
they usually bring the prices on kobe's and just about everything else that's decent back to regular retail for their f&f's.

^ i think those inks are different from the one posted by marqueesole. the one at marquee has a clear sole and silver swoosh.
the one kobe's wearing is like a gold and purple or grey sole.

Not sure if it's been posted as I've been absent from this thread for over a month.

Kobe VI shoebox is posted on Kenlu.net

Although what does the Kobe VI box have to do with the Kobe V???...........I'm going to sleep. Don't even realize where I'm posting anymore lol.

^yeah, saw those Da vinci's up on Ebay. crazzyy... no ones gonna take that sh*t for that price. ill get something else.

Back
Top Bottom