OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

nope that curse is still upon us. Kobe missed that GW, Pau bailed him out

now if he were wearin the aways or inlines.......

The curse wasn't if Kobe could hit a gamer winner, it was that he kept losing with new colorways. I'm guessing it's over now, atleast for the pops since they WON.

Those shots Kobe hit on Durant were
sick.gif
well technically the curse is still there. This is the second time Kobe wear the POP so it's not really a debut. Also he didnt even hit game winner. Lucky big Pau is there to bail him out. I wonder if Kobe can go back and wear some IV. IMO he play horrible in the V especially for away games this year. IV > V

Originally Posted by never wear them

That lace job looks horrible due to the angle. Maybe some away laces? Can't wait till they hit stores here, I wana try blk laces. And hahaha S. I feel you on that

haha, geez...

Originally Posted by never wear them

That lace job looks horrible due to the angle. Maybe some away laces? Can't wait till they hit stores here, I wana try blk laces. And hahaha S. I feel you on that
The away laces would look alot better in those than the BLs.

guess i can finally get my pair of POPs now that the lakers won.
smile.gif

came across another pair of DK's in my size here in the philippines, so i just had to get them. that makes pair #3 of the DK's. yes, i need some professional help.
embarassed.gif

Nice Hugo...

A pair of Del Sols, and another pair of DKs, and I might be done. Good game last night. I've never seen Pau with such a big smile, lol

Originally Posted by c4

Nice Hugo...

A pair of Del Sols, and another pair of DKs, and I might be done. Good game last night. I've never seen Pau with such a big smile, lol

Don't ever be done!!! lol

the white maize ones are pretty interesting.. need to see more pics before i make a decision tho... is there any new info on the purple ones we saw earlier?

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

One of my inside friends said that the west coast should start to see Del Sols as early as next Thrusday.
I hope your right Daryl, if not, I get to take a pair of my choice from your collection 
laugh.gif
......jk. I hope they do though, that would be nice.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

One of my inside friends said that the west coast should start to see Del Sols as early as next Thrusday.
I hope your right Daryl, if not, I get to take a pair of my choice from your collection 
laugh.gif

LOL... nah, but my dudes are usually right.. they said SHOULD.. and they said no to tell anyone. but I love you guys, so wanted to give yall the heads up.. so if anyone has bills to pay, rent, cell phone bills, needs they oil changed, mother days gifts... forget it!!!
roll.gif

Mom's will understand.. Kobe comes first! lol

Need del sols and then im done with the v's unless a finals pack come out. Will do at least 1 i.d. before im officially done though.

I wonder if the accent color on those wht/maize is green? If it is then it's an instant pass for me.

Those pics make the Aces look so savory hahaha I'm glad I picked up a pair...or 2
wink.gif

I'm still on the fence about the del sols though, need something to push me over the edge to get them. My wallet and closet space is holding me back right now.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

laugh.gif

LOL... nah, but my dudes are usually right.. they said SHOULD.. and they said no to tell anyone. but I love you guys, so wanted to give yall the heads up.. so if anyone has bills to pay, rent, cell phone bills, needs they oil changed, mother days gifts... forget it!!!
roll.gif

Mom's will understand.. Kobe comes first! lol
i hope you are right daryl....

Checked out the Del Sols in person today and they're okay. I think I like the Del Sol IVs better.

Back
Top Bottom