OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

^^maybe I'm reading the story wrong but whats that about having to wait a week to exchange them for the pops? Because they're new? That sounds like bs. It's not like they're a hoh release. I mean you still got them which is cool but it's the principle of it. Lol maybe I got this all wrong though

CFC so it was a mistake or was he being sly and giving you the exchange? he took your shoes out and accidently put in the wrong ones? lol what a goof...nice exchange though.

So along with the POP's, I picked-up another pair of Chaos' and some snowboard bindings. Also pictured are what I wore to pick-up said kicks...

Originally Posted by CFC24

Just picked up the POP's (pics coming) today and they are really nice in person. I said easy pass at first, and now I think they look hotter than the aways. Funny story how I got them though...

Went into FTL with a pair of Inline's I got with the $30 off coupon and tried to exchange them for the POP's, knowing I'd probably have to pay the $5 difference. Saw someone returing a pair of POP's whilst wearing them (look smokin' on feet). When it was my turn to talk to the employee I told him I wanted to excahnge the Inlines and look around. Waited a bit, then asked him for the "black Kobe's on the wall." He told me I'd have to wait a week since they were a new release and wouldn't give me a gift card, so I just said I'd come back next week. Got home and much to my surprise... the FTL employee put POP's in my bag! Must have been the POP's the dude I saw wearing them was returning. Wrong size, so I just went to another FTL to get my size
smile.gif
Good day lol!
I was told the same thing on Sunday. Trying to exchange mine again this Sunday. But nice job, you lucked out.

Originally Posted by dsquared

^^maybe I'm reading the story wrong but whats that about having to wait a week to exchange them for the pops? Because they're new? That sounds like bs. It's not like they're a hoh release. I mean you still got them which is cool but it's the principle of it. Lol maybe I got this all wrong though

You're reading it right. He said since they're new releases that they can't exchange them for a week, no mention of the price difference. He's probably bs'n me.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

CFC so it was a mistake or was he being sly and giving you the exchange? he took your shoes out and accidently put in the wrong ones? lol what a goof...nice exchange though.

I don't think so, 'cause he wasn't very friendly. When the dude infront of me returned his second pair of POP's, the employee just left them on the desk behind the counter and probaly just put the wrong box into my bag. It was the FTL at Mainplace Mall in Santa Ana.

I don't think so, 'cause he wasn't very friendly. When the dude infront of me returned his second pair of POP's, the employee just left them on the desk behind the counter and probaly just put the wrong box into my bag. It was the FTL at Mainplace Mall in Santa Ana.
oh a so cal NTer...nice to know...well nice exchange nevertheless yea but that is my experience in the past when i needed to exchange, i was like i have the receipt and everything and they were like no you have to wait a week...i dont see that crap on their policy...lame, but whatevers not they these are flying off their shelves anyways. 

i want to see his face when he puts your shoes back and realized his mistake hahaha
sick.gif
roll.gif

Mainplace!!! Yeah that probably was mistake. They weren't hooking you up. A few of their employees have that footlocker elitistism in them. They're jerks there.

Mainplace!!! Yeah that probably was mistake. They weren't hooking you up. A few of their employees have that footlocker elitistism in them. They're jerks there.
every store has one i think

A few?   All of them are on a high horse, thinking they're Hitler and @+$%.  
They don't give a crap about policies, if they don't want to do an exchange, they simply give you this lame excuse.

It's all Footlockers, if you're lucky, you get a new guy who is not a douche like the rest of them. 

I try not to purchase anything there, I like to go to the mom and pop stores, they are more customer friendly, but sometimes, footlocker has shoes that others don't, so
eyes.gif

For the people lucky enough to have all or most of the colorways of the Kobe V, if you could only choose one pair to keep, which would it be? I'm asking because I only have the money for one pair, so I want to make the most of my choice.

Originally Posted by answer348

For the people lucky enough to have all or most of the colorways of the Kobe V, if you could only choose one pair to keep, which would it be? I'm asking because I only have the money for one pair, so I want to make the most of my choice.

It's going to be all over the place but for me IMO BRUCE LEE!!!!

oh a so cal NTer...nice to know...well nice exchange nevertheless yea but that is my experience in the past when i needed to exchange, i was like i have the receipt and everything and they were like no you have to wait a week...i dont see that crap on their policy...lame, but whatevers not they these are flying off their shelves anyways. 

i want to see his face when he puts your shoes back and realized his mistake hahaha
sick.gif
roll.gif

blackcat23mj, Yes sir: the fresh coast. Where do you reside? I only know of one other NTer that lives in Costa Mesa. I didn't have a reciept since I was exchanging a shoe I got with the 30 off coupon, but he didn't even ask. Haha he probably !%+$ his pants when he realized his mistake. 
laugh.gif

what up niketalk. can someone help me out please. can i get some picks of the aways n pops together. thanks ppl.

toss up between DK and Inlines. DKs since its so damn sexy, and inlines cuz you can wear them with just about anything.  
happy.gif

My local Foot Locker was fairly cool when I switched Inlines for the Lebron PS. I had to wait for 10 mins while he called the manager but I just tell them its a gift and while they ask questions they did it.

My ID's!
laugh.gif

1. My ID's (FIYAH)
2. Aways (so underated, people going to be mad they slept on these similar to the CD's on the IV's)
3. Aces (Amazing, head turner/neck breaker everytime I wear them)
4. Inlines (Such a clean CW)
5. Bruce Lee's (I love yellow and once my ID's came in these have almost fallen out of my rotation)

i think the DK's are the most wanted on NT.

but answer348, it's about personal opinion. grab whatever you like... not what we like.

Originally Posted by al3x89

but answer348, it's about personal opinion. grab whatever you like... not what we like.
QFT! yah man its like saying who is the most beautiful girl? everyone has diff likes and ultimately one mans garbo is another man's treasure. your best bet is to get the one you like the most.

for me it's the Aways or Aces! but all the rest are not too far behind, lmao!

The choice is pretty easy, if you have the money for any pair I'd go with the DK.  But if you only have enough for a GR I'd go with the Inlines

Originally Posted by al3x89

i think the DK's are the most wanted on NT.

After trying on some V-Days today, I've actually started leaning towards the DKs as the colorway I should pick. I had a feeling that if I asked for people's favorites that most would mention the DK. Now I need to figure out how to get a pair without paying an absolutely exorbitant price.

I'm heading up to L.A. this weekend and I've never been to Niketown L.A. or HoH. Which store do you think would have more of a selection of KB V's ?

Since you're in the area, I would hit up both as they are not that far away from eachother.

but if you can only hit one of them, go with HOH, since they have released more colorways then NTLA.

Back
Top Bottom