OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Maybe the tounges are suppose to be like that? Anyone else with the draft days, can you check yours and post? Kinda curious about that.....

Just checked another dude's comment about how the Chaos have various reptile patterns too.  It is afterall, REPTILE PRINT.

Makes sense that everything isn't symmetrical.  Looks like I won't have to take these back.  haha.

i know this is off topic with the pops and draft days releasing yesterday, but here's a lace swap i did using the inline V laces for my kobe IV IDs.  i was pretty happy with the look.
2wrg1f6.jpg

Passin' the Draft Day as well. Nice colorway though, but not needed.

I'm lovin' my POP V's. However, I'm having a slight change of heart regarding the Away V's...

Originally Posted by Hugo

ya stay swappn the laces lol

laugh.gif
 Lace swap is important on Kobe Vs

I didnt see this picture yet so here. I wish they would explain what the triangles mean. At least last year they had a special patch that meant something for each player.

Also what happened to MVPuppets?

/inside.nike.com/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/38-27935-75106/April-17---Kobe_Bryant_Beauty.jpeg">http://inside.nike.com/se...-Kobe_Bryant_Beauty.jpeg');return false;" alt=April-17---Kobe_Bryant_Beauty.jpeg src="http://inside.nike.com/servlet/Jive...7935-75106/April-17---Kobe_Bryant_Beauty.jpeg" width=620>

picked up my POPs yesterday too. Not liking the laces all that much though so i swapped them with the inline IV laces. I think it looks a lot better.

Originally Posted by boogeda

....? the box still says 130. clarification on this please. thanks.

Not entirely unprecidented. Some of the Jordan 2010 boxes got out with the 'wrong' price tag on the label.
Granted that was a launch model, and the V has had the price bumped well after it's launch.

Bottom line: Nike put the price up because they think they can charge it.

blackcat23mj
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

how long did it take?

where did you get materials to do that?

screw paying $165 for ID's just make your own lol

Originally Posted by Hugo

ya stay swappn the laces lol

lol. I noticed the same thing.
they all hot tho.
and if Nike is looking either they will start putting/issuing diiferent/better laces or base/solid laces... or get mad at people not being pleased and make everything HOH only.. lol

Originally Posted by PopKing4Eva

picked up my POPs yesterday too. Not liking the laces all that much though so i swapped them with the inline IV laces. I think it looks a lot better.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 That's a sick Combo!  

blackcat23mj- Nice work on those Aways.

Del Sols can't get here soon enough.

im usually not the one to change laces... only ones that i actually changed were the v-days, but i changed them back.

im really liking this tho

at least abstracability is doing something constructive for the mean time...

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

the aways are so underrated....imo.

I can't believe i passed on them because of the yellow heel-cup.

Blackcat: Nice custom heel. How'd you do it?

Back
Top Bottom