OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Finally got these again :pimp:

Damn how much

haha just sold them once and then the guy had a heart and kept his word for a year and a half then traded back :pimp:

Got two pickups coming and I am done with the model for good (i hope)

I need suggestions on a good insert replacement.  My dark knights are worn and I though the kobe 8 would be perfect but it sits a little too high.  Much appreciated!

I need suggestions on a good insert replacement.  My dark knights are worn and I though the kobe 8 would be perfect but it sits a little too high.  Much appreciated!
I just use the inserts from my Air Max 1s.  They fit perfect and are a little thinner than the slightly more padded 5 inserts.  They give me a little more wiggle room for when I know that I'm going to be wearing my 5s all day.  Switching them has helped me preserve the inserts on my ASGs and 5 Rings.

I just use the inserts from my Air Max 1s.  They fit perfect and are a little thinner than the slightly more padded 5 inserts.  They give me a little more wiggle room for when I know that I'm going to be wearing my 5s all day.  Switching them has helped me preserve the inserts on my ASGs and 5 Rings.
Thanks man! Repped!

Got these 2 in today

Doubled up on gadgets, all time favorite

Then got these samples, not sure if they're 1/1 or not (never saw them before), have the normal sample tag and then the "property of nike not for resale" stamp

Good stuff... Nice finds

Lol I wish it was that easy, just gotta keep searching and searching man. Unlike lebrons, the Kobe's aren't a dime a dozen when it comes to samples. Heck it's hard to even find any older GR Kobe's these days

Nope they're all samples. I think they might've released if Shannon Brown wore them in the dunk contest but instead Nike did an ID contest and he wore the winners pair. There's about 70 or less pairs made (no confirmed number, just what I've been told) and two versions, the iridescent I have and then the flat grey ones which are more "common" if you will

Quick question,did the Inks release with 2 different outsoles? I've seen a dark purple hue and light grey.

Last edited:
Yes sir the grey ones are the XDR release (mostly in Asia)

Didn't know that. I thought the grey sole was a sample. Was this close to buying a pair where the seller had a stock photo w the grey sole but I messaged him and he confirmed it was purple. Grey looks so much better imo

I definitely agree, I've only seen grey bottom pairs on international sites but they aren't worth the asking price. I believe the PEs kobe wore had a smoked sole as well so there are technically 3 versions

Yes sir the grey ones are the XDR release (mostly in Asia)
Repped. Thank you for responding. Still on the fence about copping, much prefer the grey outsole as well. I'll keep trolling for a good price on those. Backtracking on these V's after the VIII and IX hooked me. Been mostly a Jordanhead since '92.

Back
Top Bottom