OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Updated collection pic but of course I forgot to throw wolf greys in it smh

Last edited:
My god I'm sorry for that ridiculously sized pic fellas, resized it so it's not so grainy

Last edited:
What's up guys. I finally copped a pair of Chaoses. I'm wondering if anyone can help me with a quick legit check though. Can you PM me please? I know about the legit check forum and I did post there, but I figured I would ask for some help from the Kobe V gurus lol. Thanks y'all.

What's up guys. I finally copped a pair of Chaoses. I'm wondering if anyone can help me with a quick legit check though. Can you PM me please? I know about the legit check forum and I did post there, but I figured I would ask for some help from the Kobe V gurus lol. Thanks y'all.
Checked your LC post, definitely legit. Enjoy 'em.

Guys what do you think about the Big Stage White?

whats the going rate they are going for (see if i had a good deal or something)

appreciate it!

^What condition are the Big Stages in? If DS, I've seen anywhere from $275-350 depending on size, maybe with some people overpricing for even more these days after the Prelude pack released.

Grabbed these All Stars a little while back.

Nice. Wish I didn't sleep on making IDs when they were around. If they came back today, I'd make 10 of them :smh:

Nice. Wish I didn't sleep on making IDs when they were around. If they came back today, I'd make 10 of them :smh:

I have a powerpoint of like 50 of them that I wanted to make... Really was the best ID that Nike has ever had.

Last edited:
God I had those UNDFTD V's in my ID locker and never pulled the trigger, biggest regret :smh:

And I'm giving up hope finding those purple TB's :smh: :smh:

Thanks guys! ya the fives perfect. And i had a few pairs i missed the chance to id. Need another gold pair.

Back
Top Bottom