OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Doubled up on these for $185 :pimp: sorry for the crappy iphone pic

what size are they? been looking to trade mine for the my size.

The hunt is finally over! I've been lookin for these FOREVER and after finding a used pair on eBay I was skeptical of them coming in worse condition than advertised, but they're actually in good condition! So stoked!!! Fitting that it happened 2 days before my bday! Now I can chill until the flyknit 9 lows release :tongue:

Chaos are my favorite V. Makes be forget about the BS Away :rolleyes. I was tempted to double up on the Chaos but I had to restrain myself because I don't double up on the same color way. Congrats on the pick up.

great pick up, n happy bday.  chaos V, is def my fav shoe.   I wish nike would sell the laces individually.  (not just to chaos but all types of cws for shoes)

Consider me jealous, who8mychips. I bought a DS pair of Chaos' on ebay earlier this week, got them in today, and the two shoes are different sizes... FML.

The search continues...

Nice pickup who8mychips.
Thanks!

Consider me jealous, who8mychips. I bought a DS pair of Chaos' on ebay earlier this week, got them in today, and the two shoes are different sizes... FML.

The search continues...
Wow that's a bummer.. I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully you got your money back. I have no doubt you'll eventually get them :smile: Persistence is the key! I think it took me like 1-2 years to find mine lol.

Here's a new pick-up from the bay.. DS

And a couple mixed shots.. sorry about the crappy Iphone pics, been meaning to get an actual camera.

Here's a new pick-up from the bay.. DS

And a couple mixed shots.. sorry about the crappy Iphone pics, been meaning to get an actual camera.

Those were mine bro it's a small world out here , I picked up some Lower Merion Vs that popped up on the bay the other night they'll be here tomorrow !

Those were mine bro it's a small world out here , I picked up some Lower Merion Vs that popped up on the bay the other night they'll be here tomorrow !
 you serious?? How awesome lol.. I've always wondered if I ever picked up some of my Kobe's from any NT members.. Now I have my answer. Thanks for the smooth transaction. Grats on the Merions btw! sick colorway

Beat shoe of the Kobe line and possibly all time IMO. Performance is amazing, comfort, just all around looks as well.

God I miss this shoe

Forgot to share my new pickup. Lower Merion Vs popped up on eBay one day and closed the deal in the same night

Back
Top Bottom