OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

sorry od. was so excited!

Wish that Nike would have released this version of the Home Big Stages.
SOOO NOT cool for them not to release that version of the Big Stage Homes. I have pair of the released pair and feel that they were made too white. Like the white on white and you can't even read the sketching. REALLLLY want that version :D

thanks man. we shouldn't forget how great the 5s are. We need to have like a Zoom Kobe 5 month
day every month. HAHAHA!

So not just ZKV, all Kobes? If it's the Vs then we should post them here. Contact the person that started the thread and change the title or post a reminder on the 23rd. If it's all Kobe, it belongs in the Sneaker Showcase section. Few more days so we gotta get this going!

So not just ZKV, all Kobes? If it's the Vs then we should post them here. Contact the person that started the thread and change the title or post a reminder on the 23rd. If it's all Kobe, it belongs in the Sneaker Showcase section. Few more days so we gotta get this going!

I'm down with both! Let's get this going! Everyone who's interested, wear your 5s this 24th!! :D
Anyone willing to create a thread on the S.Showcase section? Kobe Day(24th) thread? 8)

Let's just do the V (being worn) this Friday and see how it goes first. Once a month, I feel ppl will lose interest really fast.

Yeah most likely. But it's gonna be good to have this run in Mamba's run4six. Wearing the last
shoe he won a chip in every 24th can only be good luck. LOL
Let's go!

Back
Top Bottom