OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

thapointguy- big s/o to you for these

kcmlvc.jpg

I'll take USA's over UWR's.

I used to prefer the UWR's over USA's until I saw them in person. The details on the UWR's look much better in pictures than they do in person. The shoe is much plainer imo.

Still like both though.

I have to disagree. Although the UWR print is nice, it could really only be appreciated up-close. Other than that, the shoe looks rather simple. I'm glad both hit outlets, but I definitely favor the USAs over the UWRs. The colorblocking with the navy/obsidian eyestay made the shoe pop...

Well to each his own as they say. I have both and enjoy them both a lot.

With that said, I never saw or heard reports of UWR at any outlets. I know they sold out rather quickly near me.
The USA's on the other hand were an outlet staple for 6 months with dudes getting them for $45 etc.

Last edited:
For anyone interested, there is a pair of the very rare Davinci 's for sale on the Bay.
The Holy Grail of Kobe V's. They are a sz 7.5 but I personally have not see any pairs for sale in over a year.

its very odd now that we are on the VII's and soon VIII's

i actually really like the BL's now :smh:

Still need me some BLs!!! :smh:

Just a thought... Imagine if MJ was able to use the zk5 back then... Kobe Had access to MJ's sneaks
but what if MJ had access to one of the best basketball shoes of all time?

Last edited:
Damn Bruce lee's will always be desirable.
Of course, the supply is also quickly drying up.
I saw a couple of 10 & 11's go for $280 in a few hours 2 weeks ago. SMH...

lucky! i'll be happy if i find one pair over retail haha. Good to see you find your way over to the new NT. :D

meme fail. Still need the big stages aways. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom