OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I like those white ID's

anyone know anywhere/anybody who has a size 8.5/9 dark knight v in good condition? Missed out on ds ones this week on the other site, but if someone has them pm me please and thank you

milwaukeebucks, if I didn't sell mine to a member few months ago I would've helped you out. You could still find them for a good price. GL with your search.

Still a bit too high. I got a pair last year in the same situation for $150 shipped. Cannot believe that Bruce Lees are getting harder and harder to find...

everyone wants them that's why. lebrons have south beaches... Kobes got BLs and Grinches... (not the same when you factor in value of course..)

Crappy cell pics but these are one of my favorite V's :smile:

usasocks.jpg

^^ I might be minority, but I prefer UWR.....cleaner.....but hey that's just me.....

co-sign, both are nice though
id kill to get any white based CW right now
mean.gif
aside from the draft days
yeah, VDays, Aces home, USA (one of the best)
VDay and Ace Home are definitely under-rated colorway. I can't still believe I returned the Vdays back to the store when I got those for cheap
mean.gif
. Now I can't even get them under $130.

Speaking of Bruce Lee's, there hasn't been a single pair of of DS sz 13's on the Bay since last December. Seriously, I check once a week for them.
Hard to find for sure.

Nah, UWR leaps and bounds over USA's
I have to disagree. Although the UWR print is nice, it could really only be appreciated up-close. Other than that, the shoe looks rather simple. I'm glad both hit outlets, but I definitely favor the USAs over the UWRs. The colorblocking with the navy/obsidian eyestay made the shoe pop...

Back
Top Bottom