OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Yo, as I was sitting here putting some Jordan socks on, I realized that Nike should make some KOBE socks with the shozoko (sp?) on them. That would be fly IMO. Probably wouldn't be a huge seller or anything, but there's a niche market especially with how well the ZK IV/V has done that would probably buy them.

Damn I can't wait to see my Away's in person this week. It's one thing to see them on here and in store, but in YOUR size in YOUR hands, that's a good feeling.

not feeling the aways at all but the carpe diems look great. wednesday needs to hurry up and get here, im ready for the dukes.

NWT- i hope not... called them today and they said wed, saturday would suck cause i got $%* to do. Wed is in the middle of the week so a lot of ppl aint gonna be able to get em right away cause of work n whatnot

23MCpizzle23.u: Hey bro! You were the guy in front of me at the aces release. I stopped by your store today with my girl. Met your parents! They koo.. LOL. I bought couple shirts.. Hundreds & the other a Nike brand.. Pretty tight. Das bout it.. Stay Up!

For the Dukes release in HoH LA, they might do it like the Dark Knight release. Make you wait 2-3 hours...

am im the only one thats not hyped about any of the releases that r coming out. i mean the first month or two we had straight lava fire lol chaos, dk, aways, bl n now all tho the kicks r cool just not crazy with it. i hope they make a playoff shoe n its great

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

am im the only one thats not hyped about any of the releases that r coming out. i mean the first month or two we had straight lava fire lol chaos, dk, aways, bl n now all tho the kicks r cool just not crazy with it. i hope they make a playoff shoe n its great

I'm right there with you bro...I'm waiting for a hot release to get me excited again.

Originally Posted by lookdown

For the Dukes release in HoH LA, they might do it like the Dark Knight release. Make you wait 2-3 hours...

Stop making up stories!

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

I'm right there with you bro...I'm waiting for a hot release to get me excited again.

Im right there too....only pair Im looking forward to is the Del Sols and I still need to see those in person, or some good pics to make my final decision.

Originally Posted by GZA73

lookdown said:

Stop making up stories!

wink.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Im right there too....only pair Im looking forward to is the Del Sols and I still need to see those in person, or some good pics to make my final decision.

Count me in on that, the Dukes do nothing for me, the Rice are always doo doo.

let me go down the list... Almost everything I want is a GR

Chaos/Joker - 12/26/09
Lakers Away "2K10" - 1/16/2010- Check
Dark Knights - 1/22/2010 - West Coast Shiekh's 2/20/2010

Bruce Lee 2/6/2010 - House Of Hoops-Check
BRED's "V-Day's" - 2/6/2010- Need on discount
All-Stars - 2/6/2010-Check
Lower Merion Ace - 3/6/2010 - House Of Hoops
Inlines - 3/6/2010 -Check
Da Vincis - 3/6/2010 - The Montalbán Theatre (1615 Vine Street, Hollywood, CA 90028).
USC - 3/13/2010 - House of Hoops-Check
Duke - 3/17/2010 - House Of Hoops
Rice - 3/20/2010 - House Of Hoops

Lakers Home - 4/2010 est.
Draft Day "Hornets" - 5/2010 est

Carpe Diem - TBA
Del Sol/61 pts./MSG - TBA
Blackout - TBA
Aston Martin V & HD Pack - TBA

Yup everything I don't have and want will be a GR, nothing I'm EXCITED for.

Everything I crossed out, I don't want, and or is BASURA

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Chaos/Joker - 12/26/09

Da Vincis - 3/6/2010 - The Montalbán Theatre (1615 Vine Street, Hollywood, CA 90028).

Carpe Diem - TBA
Blackout - TBA

Lets go pick up the Chaos while we wait!!

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

I hate duke with a passion. As hot as the shoe is. I can't rock with it. I'll take those rice aways on Saturday though

I hate em too, but I'm putting that out of my mind and getting them anyway, thank god they don't have the logo

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Chaos/Joker - 12/26/09

Carpe Diem - TBA
Blackout - TBA

you think chaos, dk, and ace are garbage??!!!??

Back
Top Bottom