OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I love Kobe 5's.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by riddla713

i also passed on the usc v's but im 100% copping the duke colorway. i have always liked clear soles so a kobe v in blue and black with a translucent sole is a must for me. since i passed on the usc's i loaded up on the ftl ea. the usc's will be available for a long time in h-town, aces are still sitting at both houston hoh in fsr.

any locations do phone orders?

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

Damn GZA! Talk about stocking up....Heres my EA pick ups.

why do those insoles look like that? are they for women or big kids?

Big kids.

what doesn't the 2k10 have the number 2 and the number 4 inside the shoe? and just the Kobe logo?? never seen that before.

Originally Posted by nbafreak24

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

Damn GZA! Talk about stocking up....Heres my EA pick ups.

why do those insoles look like that? are they for women or big kids?

Big kids

what doesn't the 2k10 have the number 2 and the number 4 inside the shoe? and just the Kobe logo?? never seen that before.

Big kids

^Nice EA pick-ups guys, wish I had a footlocker near me with that kind of heat lying around.

man.. i hated speckles but i must say they HAVE grown on me.

now i'm gonna ID a speckled pair lol

Originally Posted by abstractability

I'm kinda the opposite.. lol. I liked the speckles on the IVs but not so much on the Vs.... hmm.

i didn't like them on the 4's lol.

hahaha.  all those comments were funny, not gonna flip a coin.  The first one that becomes available between the chaos and allstars that will be the pair i will get.

nice ids Edwin.... they look great and they are so comfy I bet.

When I get my USCs I am going to try my Del Sol white laces in them with the yellow tips.....I will post pics when I do it.

Back
Top Bottom