Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Not many USC fans here in TX...lol...no line at HOH in Dallas
pimp.gif

regretting it now....
ohwell.gif

Just think of the *****in ID's you are going to make in their place!

True....
laugh.gif
Just buy the USCs Ed, you know you'll regret it later!!
laugh.gif

I think I am. I missed out last year on the 4s... And I can't miss out twice.

Passed on the USC today due to work. Wasn't going to pick them up either way. Looks Like everyone got what they wanted. Thanks for a definite RD for the Duke CW. I'll be there for to pick those up...

i know im off subject from dukes n usc's but jus picked these up thanks to FlipfromMD big up's to him better late than never they say lol 

[font=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]
[/font]

and i know you guys hate diffrent brand stuff but the shirt matches perfectly and outfit pays due to the 2 best of all time 

[font=Times, Verdana, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Times, Verdana, sans-serif][/font]

[/font]

my collection so far once i get the Lee's im done till draft days and blackouts 

[font=Times, Verdana, sans-serif]
[/font]

[/font]

and so i wnt get too much hate for the chicago shirt here is another nice fit for my aways lol 

[/font]

[/font]

^
He did post them over there as well as here. It's a kobe V right? it can be shared in here as far as I'm concerned

Slept on those USC's... would have loved them to ball in!!! Idk... I still might cop if the price is right.

i also passed on the usc v's but im 100% copping the duke colorway. i have always liked clear soles so a kobe v in blue and black with a translucent sole is a must for me. since i passed on the usc's i loaded up on the ftl ea. the usc's will be available for a long time in h-town, aces are still sitting at both houston hoh in fsr.

man, i really need those Ace's! shouldnt have slept on them...

the inlines r starting to become my 2nd favorite colorway behind the DK's. the grow on me more and more everyday

people that are mad about missing the aces when i stopped by cherry hill hoh today the guy that helped me told me because they sold out so fast there that they're getting a restock on the aces monday...he said he wasn't sure how many pairs he would be getting but if you live around philly it'll prob be your last shot at getting them...Couldn't get the USCs today because I left my drivers license in my dress pants i wore to work yesterday and woke up late for work this morning and forgot to grab it so the lady at the register at HOH wouldn't let me use my card. Oh yeah and I live like two and a half hours away from HOH but I had to meet someone for work like an hr away from HOH so it was kind of a spur of the moment decision to go, so I was pretty heated when she wouldn't let me use my card because it's not like I could drive home get my license and come back. Anyway sorry for the tangent but yeah aces at cherry hill monday for those still looking and in the area

I think this USC colorway is the worst so far. Might just be me, but I am not feeling them at all.

I'm still debating on the USCs. Thinking maybe I should pick em up just in case i like em more later on. Last years looked better than these. You didn't go out to HOH Vince?

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

I'm still debating on the USCs. Thinking maybe I should pick em up just in case i like em more later on. Last years looked better than these. You didn't go out to HOH Vince?
get them. when you see them in person, you will not regret.

Back
Top Bottom