OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Nice. I like the white heel cup and back midsole. I don't like USC though.
laugh.gif

^^glad I passed. Not feeling them at all especially that rainbowy shiny pattern. nice pick up though for those who do like them.

Originally Posted by abstractability

Shaun: That was fast?! Did the Bimmer make it there too? It probably takes a couple more days because of the weight.
Alright....I'll keep my eye out. Did you get sig confirmation on it? That way I can make sure Im home to sign for it.

tongue.gif
  thanks for the Lees man! I appreciate it!

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by abstractability

Shaun: That was fast?! Did the Bimmer make it there too? It probably takes a couple more days because of the weight.
Alright....I'll keep my eye out. Did you get sig confirmation on it? That way I can make sure Im home to sign for it.
naaaa. I sent it Parcel so it will probably take 5-6 years.

laugh.gif

^Me too, I actually like everything about the shoe, but the USC on the back. I still might pick up a pair at some point.

They look better in those pics than all the others ive seen. They looked too flashy in other pics. Still an easy pass for me though. Ill take the dukes.

Originally Posted by gimpy gimp

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by LegendaryStatus314

Hey does anyone know if Darryl/NotoriousMJ23 is legit?

I've actually heard of this NotoriousMJ23.. he is such a clown. He never comes thru for me, he such a slacker. He never returns my texts or emails. He never return the Pms I shoot. I wouldn't recommend him to any of you guys.... He is sooo baddddd for business. I mean he just talks this big game and never shows up.  
laugh.gif
He never returns any of my texts.

Thanks Joey.. lol.
Man, That guy NotoriousMJ23 is a clown, what a fraud. He helps no one.

I ain't never heard of this NotoriousMJ23 guy either,

I would steer clear of him, like my man said, he's a clown!

tongue.gif

these pics of the usc! ah

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

tongue.gif

lol. please do. guy is sooo horrible on releases. lol
but back to the Kobes.!
EDWINNNNNN!!!! lol Dukes on wednesday big brahhhh ahhhh

Originally Posted by jdub562

^^glad I passed. Not feeling them at all especially that rainbowy shiny pattern. nice pick up though for those who do like them.
the shinny pattern is very nice in person i was almost not gona cop because i didnt like it at first. But now that i have them the shoe would have been wack without it im in love
pimp.gif

You guys are sleeping on this one. The USC are really nice in person. Much better than the Duke imo. HOHLA is done right now.

Chi had pairs of the uscs left.Picked up a pair of the chaos and some nike elite socks. Very surprised how big and nice hoh was, wow.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

tongue.gif

lol. please do. guy is sooo horrible on releases. lol
but back to the Kobes.!
EDWINNNNNN!!!! lol Dukes on wednesday big brahhhh ahhhh

Im getting that shoe. I like that one a lot. I'm replacing the USC purchase with a Nikeid.

Not a fan of USC, so those were an easy pass for me.

Dukes however, love the colors, they don't have a logo, so they are very appealing.

HOHLA associates confirmed Duke release on weds 3/17. Many people got back in line for seconds and thirds. 

I don't even think i'm going to be mad that I can't get Duke's JUST because I hate them that bad. Maybe i'll snatch some from the locker room.
laugh.gif

I got the inlines the day it came out.. and the other day i almost sprained my ankle.. the outriggers helped, but now the shoe feels like it's going to fall apart anytime now.
I see why kobe sprained his ankle in these now..
lol jk but yeah they feel like crap now..
anyone else have trouble with em?
i'm not even all that big either. i'm 6'1 and 173lbs.

Back
Top Bottom