OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

how does the chaos fit compared to other Vs? I'm a 10 in most of my Vs. And I'm about to cop
them. Just wondering since they came out first it's possible maybe they fit a bit big or something.
Planning to beat them up on the court!

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

how does the chaos fit compared to other Vs? I'm a 10 in most of my Vs. And I'm about to cop
them. Just wondering since they came out first it's possible maybe they fit a bit big or something.
SAME. All Vs fit the same.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

alien.gif
same man, they're all the same to me. 

My black Del Sols fit a .5 size bigger than the rest of my Vs. All the rest fit the same.

6 more pages until 1000 on this once new thread! I'll probably get one more pair of V. Don't know which cw yet...

i feel the Vs r fitting all same~
we r same size, man. sz10.

u still can find some more Chaos?! where at?! let me know, i wnt to double up on them now!

1 thread was like 70 pages then someone who hardly posted, made an official one. Then that one got locked. Now we got this one.

And we also go that NikeiD thread. This shoe got it in

I still get why the 700 page one got locked. I looked through the last couple of pages. This tread would have been epic 700+ pages with only cw's released! Wow

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

my Del Sols ans Aways have started to squeak
mad.gif

Del sols right shoe and Aways left shoe
dont know why since i'm not heavy (140 lbs)
i do use those a lot, so maybe that's why
tired.gif

Haven't experienced this but if I may ask...which part of the shoe squeaks? I've heard of complains about the zoom pocket popping out but what's the deal with the squeaking?Tnx

It's cause the Lebron thread got locked due to the selling, then ijapino locked this one...

Then for the 1st time in years since the Hyperflights (2001ish) I think, we got a sticky in the Nike section
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

I still get why the 700 page one got locked. I looked through the last couple of pages. This tread would have been epic 700+ pages with only cw's released! Wow

The mod was in bad mood because he locked the Kobe V and the Lebron VII threads like in the same day. It wasn't anything major either it was just a few noobs that were dry buying/selling nothing that doesn't happen in any popular thread.

Also on the subject of Official Kobe/Lebron threads. We need people who have actually been posting in threads for years and will keep the first page updated. Like you need Never Wear Them to start the official Kobe thread and Fresh to start the official Lebron.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

i feel the Vs r fitting all same~
we r same size, man. sz10.

u still can find some more Chaos?! where at?! let me know, i wnt to double up on them now!
from the bay man. sniped it real good. and good price too! dude was selling it for $120.
not bad! slept on these before but I don't feel bad anymore.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Petenthend

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

alien.gif
same man, they're all the same to me. 
that's good to hear. I was just wondering since it was a topic here a few hundred pages back.
and when I tried the inks on recently they fit a bit tight and my foot fell asleep inside the store.
But imma get the chaos in 10s and then sell them if anything goes wrong.
glasses.gif

Vs all fit the same and all need break in time. They're just super snug for the first few wears

mine also squeaks. i have 3 pairs and they all squeak.... like a month into them they started squeaking
30t6p3b.gif

on the left foot they squeak on the top left side and right foot on the top right side

Back
Top Bottom