OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

^gotta love those dukes...
the best out of all the Dukes ever made in kobe line!

Agreed! Sometimes I feel like the Dukes are better than the dark knights... I just love that shiny dark blue!
AGREED! Just wore my Dark Knights, and I must say, I prefer the Duke's any day over them on the feet!!!!! Glad I got 2 pair's of each though lol..

Anyone ever come across the "Throw It Down, Shannon Browns"???

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Finally got my hands on these... Dangerously in Love!!

Ended up getting these too!

Thanks to the people who helped me get these!
nice tbs....

those aways are sweet...still looking for them...

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Agreed! Sometimes I feel like the Dukes are better than the dark knights... I just love that shiny dark blue!
AGREED! Just wore my Dark Knights, and I must say, I prefer the Duke's any day over them on the feet!!!!! Glad I got 2 pair's of each though lol..

same here... doubling up of those two colorways is a must... I love both, but my love for the ZKV Dukes is on another planet. The Royal Blue Translucent Soles are 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by kob8

Nice Big Stages......Still looking for those.....

images
you had your chance!
laugh.gif

It's your fault on the bs aways....Just like when you gave me bad advice on the royal foams....never forget that one.....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Nah there is no way around it. It's not like you can get scratch remover and get rid of them. That's the price to pay for wearing them.

Just figured out how to cover the scratches (On Black Uppers) on my Del Sols & Blackouts!
Black Wax Shoe Polish FTW! 

Apply a little, Brush back and forth, Buff out gently with t-shirt with a 'lil water.. Repeat once or twice...

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Nice Big Stages......Still looking for those.....

images
you had your chance!
laugh.gif

It's your fault on the bs aways....Just like when you gave me bad advice on the royal foams....never forget that one.....
roll.gif

dude get over it! hahaha I saved you money
laugh.gif

anyways I wouldnt be talking Mr. Lets wear our space jams! you suck!
laugh.gif

By the way, I saw at a Nike Outlet, the usa, inks, and all tb's @ $99.....The wolf greys @ $75.

Only want to pick up one just for balling........Which would you all pick?

Thought I'd share pics of my V's
eb7dxs.jpg

chaos, dk, 5rings, bs homes, bs aways
xcvjuc.jpg

pop, aways, inlines
abimht.jpg

astons, bs away, bs homes

By the way, I saw at a Nike Outlet, the usa, inks, and all tb's @ $99.....The wolf greys @ $75.

Only want to pick up one just for balling........Which would you all pick?
the cheapest one you can get.  The san leandro clearance store has/had the inks and usas for 59.99....very good deal.

Some of you know~~ Footactions that still had Chaos reduced them to $39.99 picked up a size 8.5 from my friend in Las Vegas.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Rice on feet as requested. Right shoe is starting to squeak. Grrrrr
looking pretty good!
thanks a lot for the pix, man~

i think i have the decision on these already, your pix helped a lot!

i can't guess who u r rooting for on the super bowl~ tht question is too tough~ hahahahaha

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

same here... doubling up of those two colorways is a must... I love both, but my love for the ZKV Dukes is on another planet. The Royal Blue Translucent Soles are 
pimp.gif

envy to u guys doubling those beauties...
i love all of them, all my Vs, i have 25 different ones... don't want to make an exception, so i didn't decide to doubling any of them.

love those Dukes with the purplish navy and blue upper... those r just too insane!! just like the Chaos~ those two uppers are too beautiful!

monase - nice collection

i always had my eyes on the homes but was just waiting for a price i'd like to pay. ebay FTW!

played in my del sols yesterday. can't say anything bad about this shoe. I've loved it the first time I tried it on
around this time last year and I still love them! one of the greatest! zoom set just a perfect ride.

WELL B GRADE KOBE V HOME BIG STAGES HIT THE OUTLET HERE IN SOCAL FOR $80. ALL GONE!!!

Originally Posted by GZA73

WELL B GRADE KOBE V HOME BIG STAGES HIT THE OUTLET HERE IN SOCAL FOR $80. ALL GONE!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Got the text G! Thanks for hittin me up.  Gonna pass on the Homes, but hit me up when the Aways show up!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

found these on eBay... watched it... but didn't pull the trigger
kinda regretted now~ it ends at $107.50... it is men's sz10, my size

It is for WNBA Spurs team Final Promo shoes as the seller stated... Spurs is the one thing stopped me to pull my trigger at first

it looked pretty nice, regretted...

90735655e9ec4fa1703e13b9410414f09791ce9.jpg
60f153e64f791843e340e053f812d31571cbcce.jpg
ad335f3ce6b9463479a919a44508c40b51de183.jpg
9f5153e441771b455fab383cd515bdb82eff7cb.jpg
1bb25aee454d67ad1654b3ce5284cb5091dc275.jpg
10c2515e4140a75219e400fdac2a3b0eeb32fa5.jpg
f1e2548e384407bb1b84c57768221b5194ca20f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom