OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Damn if they keep releasing more Kobe colrways Ima end up
having more kobes than all my js put together smh

Originally Posted by a019

ive actually been selling pairs of my js to get more kobes. u can't deny some of the classic models of js but for the most part its all in the past. the present kobe line brings a fresh newness that i like. not to mention its the best performing shoe in the world
smile.gif

Originally Posted by kali4nikated

ive actually been selling pairs of my js to get more kobes. u can't deny some of the classic models of js but for the most part its all in the past. the present kobe line brings a fresh newness that i like. not to mention its the best performing shoe in the world
smile.gif

I don't have a single JB shoe in my closet anymore. They've lost their lustre & the performance quality has decreased heavily. For me it's either the ZKV or Hyperdunk for ballin & my ZKV's have pretty much surpassed my Huperdunks. I still pull my all white HDiD's to turn heads tho.

check out nikestore.com for clearance kobe Vs and shirts. there is additional 20% off

type PICK46 on checkout...

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

smile.gif

I don't have a single JB shoe in my closet anymore. They've lost their lustre & the performance quality has decreased heavily. For me it's either the ZKV or Hyperdunk for ballin & my ZKV's have pretty much surpassed my Huperdunks. I still pull my all white HDiD's to turn heads tho.

I also have been selling most of my Js. Just keeping the SJ, Carmines, and DMP. The rest are Big Stages
laugh.gif

Kobe Vs for $80 shipped?

Nikestore clearance has Homes, POPs, and Draft Days on FSR for $99.97, use PICK46 for 20% off. Sign up for a new account and get free shipping. Inlines, Aways, and White/Red/Black for same price with select sizes.

Coupon valid through 9/30.

smile.gif
this. I've cleared out many jordans that i just don't feel like i have a need or want for anymore. All the money i've gotten from selling those, i've put forth toward kobes.
Not to mention having to pay retail (most of the time) doesnt help. like with jordans we mostly get them at fnl so i can get a 30% off.

all those colorways are on clearance but not the del sols?
tired.gif

Originally Posted by jrjmd

check out nikestore.com for clearance kobe Vs and shirts. there is additional 20% off

type PICK46 on checkout...
my man.
pimp.gif

nh.

dang it toosmooth now i want home del sol and the inks....ARGH!! we shall see, im already thinking VIs.

got the NWT syndrome from those pics

I want the MLK's and Shannon Browns , still no sign of Big Stage Away's for me either.. I'm officially done with kobes at this point, passed on the Aces and Pink's today at HOH that had them, usually I would have scooped them up no questions asked... Anyone else bored as hell with sneakers?

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

I want the MLK's and Shannon Browns , still no sign of Big Stage Away's for me either.. I'm officially done with kobes at this point, passed on the Aces and Pink's today at HOH that had them, usually I would have scooped them up no questions asked... Anyone else bored as hell with sneakers?
i am slowly trying to wean myself off of sneakers, because i need to focus on the more important things in life.  the evil kobe v keeps dragging me back into the game from time to time one cw at a time.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by peks03

i am slowly trying to wean myself off of sneakers, because i need to focus on the more important things in life.  the evil kobe v keeps dragging me back into the game from time to time one cw at a time.
tongue.gif

I just went nuts since getting back into sneakers this past year (haven't touched my collection since Highschool, 01-02 time)... Had too much free time this summer, now Law School once again is sapping up every ounce of my time.. Not to mention, I worked at a Law Firm during the summer, and now as well, when can I possibly wear these damn sneakers... Like 70+ pairs including all of my sneaks from Highschool and prior, I wind up just wearing them to the gym, and it's always like the same FEW
roll.gif

Rant off..
mad.gif

Originally Posted by peks03

tongue.gif

I just went nuts since getting back into sneakers this past year (haven't touched my collection since Highschool, 01-02 time)... Had too much free time this summer, now Law School once again is sapping up every ounce of my time.. Not to mention, I worked at a Law Firm during the summer, and now as well, when can I possibly wear these damn sneakers... Like 70+ pairs including all of my sneaks from Highschool and prior, I wind up just wearing them to the gym, and it's always like the same FEW
roll.gif

Rant off..
mad.gif
oh nice to know a fellow law student is on NT...i feel your pain lol

Back
Top Bottom