OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

splatter is custom?

DaVinci =
pimp.gif

I liked the Da Vincis since I first saw them. Unfortunately, since they were so limited I didn't even bother to make the drive. I'm surprised Nike didn't re-release them. Doesn't make sense to only make 17 pairs, kind of a waste of production since it wasn't that hyped of a release?

That pretty much makes them the rarest Kobe V as far as pairs that were released to the public right?

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by scarru

I'm confused about the TB's...do they have a grey heal like all the eastbay photos shows or are they like the pics a few pages back where the heal matches the team color?

SC-1.jpg

The picture above is correct for the TB colorways.  We are in the process of taking new pictures of the shoes and hope to have our website updated soon.

EastbayRep - Ray

I just like that Metallic Green Scarab Beetle-like color of the Da Vinci's. What is the colorway description on the box for those?

Originally Posted by haza12d

I just like that Metallic Green Scarab Beetle-like color of the Da Vinci's. What is the colorway description on the box for those?

yeah me too...that's what sets them apart from the other KObe V's...you have to see them in person to fully appreciate the metallic green color( sometimes gold or yellow) color. By the way my own is a sample and didn't come with a box but i believe black/deep forest is the color

Originally Posted by spoiledfeet

here is mine after a long search(I thought I would never find a pair in mine size due to the fact that there were only 17 pairs were released). Ijust got them today...these should make me feel a little bit better after missing out on the BS. We can say that today is Da Vinci Day
happy.gif
There were only 17 pairs released in each size? I thought they were a semi-quickstrike like the Dark Knights..., at 17 pairs those must be pretty rare!

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by spoiledfeet

here is mine after a long search(I thought I would never find a pair in mine size due to the fact that there were only 17 pairs were released). Ijust got them today...these should make me feel a little bit better after missing out on the BS. We can say that today is Da Vinci Day
happy.gif
There were only 17 pairs released in each size? I thought they were a semi-quickstrike like the Dark Knights..., at 17 pairs those must be pretty rare!
17 pairs in total not every size were released @ Montalban Theatre...I don't know how many size 9 were made.

Back
Top Bottom