OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by button999

Hey Eastbay Rep, are the wolf grey's going to be on eastbay?
Yup, they sure will be.  We are expecting to receive a shipment for them around 10/08/10, but as with all shipment dates, they are subject to change.  These may show up on our website during the next 1-2 weeks for back order, so keep checking our website for updates.

Originally Posted by laffable

I don't suppose anyone knows how long it takes to get an order confirmation from eastbay? I've made a couple international orders and it's been 5 days without an order confirmation. The money has already been deducted from my credit card so I'm kinda worried (I sent an email earlier, but I am still awaiting a response).
Order confirmations are normally received a few hours from when the order is placed. You should send us a private message with your e-mail address you used on the order so we can locate it.

EastbayRep - Ray

nice gerrick...yea, when i got my pair at NTSM the week before they didnt have my size but then they got a restock and i got my size. I asked how come they got a restock and they said that basically these came from stores where they didnt sell so they got shipped to stores that sold them well (i guess Kobe town lol)

Waiting on the next discount opportunity to just buy the rest of the pairs I need and be finished.

Need the Homes, POP's, Del Sol's, and V'Days.

Hey guys, nike cs mentioned to me that at some point they're going to restock the Think Pink ZKV. Anyone have any insight into this? or any idea where/how i can grab a pair now? both ntsf and hoh are out...

Thx, in advance

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Waiting on the next discount opportunity to just buy the rest of the pairs I need and be finished.

Need the Homes, POP's, Del Sol's, and V'Days.
same here. i'm just after the del sol's though.

Originally Posted by arisorous

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

Originally Posted by arisorous

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

Who on the board has a pair of Da Vincis?

i do.  post pics manana.
Can you post pics brocahontas?
here u go.  took 2 quick snaps via iphone. 

you seriously have one of the sickest ZK5 collections, if not, THE BEST.

From the BSs to the DVs... nice Aris...

you stay in the lounge with arms crossed, but sippin that gold bottle...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

Hey guys, nike cs mentioned to me that at some point they're going to restock the Think Pink ZKV. Anyone have any insight into this? or any idea where/how i can grab a pair now? both ntsf and hoh are out...

Thx, in advance

Glad you contacted the right person!

here is mine after a long search(I thought I would never find a pair in mine size due to the fact that there were only 17 pairs were released). Ijust got them today...these should make me feel a little bit better after missing out on the BS. We can say that today is Da Vinci Day
happy.gif

BattleGround03xNeverWearThem callabo

double splatter and the shozoku speckled.... how sick is this...
(please dont bite.....)
5010475371_ecbce5d257_z.jpg

5014095896_9c8de658be_z.jpg

more pics on the id section

BattleGround03xNeverWearThem callabo

double splatter and the shozoku speckled.... how sick is this...
(please dont bite.....)
5010475371_ecbce5d257_z.jpg

5014095896_9c8de658be_z.jpg

more pics on the id section

Back
Top Bottom