OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

isn't there already a thread for the VI's? either way, I hope they improve cuz the IV's and V's kill those.

I'm confused about the TB's...do they have a grey heal like all the eastbay photos shows or are they like the pics a few pages back where the heal matches the team color?

Originally Posted by scarru

I'm confused about the TB's...do they have a grey heal like all the eastbay photos shows or are they like the pics a few pages back where the heal matches the team color?

SC-1.jpg

Does anyone own the ZKV poster or any poster that came out this year for the V or for Kobe?

I'm trying to find one for my dorm room.

Any help is much appreciated. eBay didn't have them.

Does anyone own the ZKV poster or any poster that came out this year for the V or for Kobe?

try going to a footlocker or similar store and asking for their display poster, some might give it or some return them to the vendor...doesnt hurt to try though

Originally Posted by scarru

I am having someone check these shoes in our warehouse, since we just got them in earlier this week.  I will let you know what they find out.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

I got that fit. So clean!

You can wear it to church, it's holy white. 
laugh.gif

I've only worn it twice cause I'm so worried about it getting drity...
eyes.gif

It flows much better with the Inlines though.

no one is buying the TB? more pics would be appreciated y'all. its hard choosing which color after those %%$*!%++*!+@@ pics.. they all look good.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

I've only worn it twice cause I'm so worried about it getting drity...
eyes.gif

It flows much better with the Inlines though.
Tell me about it, I leaned on my girl's car one time wearing the white Kobe shorts that came out last year (forgot the name), and poof, just like that, looked like I dived into a mining cave. 

I saw the jacket yesterday and pants yesterday on eastbay for $29 each, but they only had XXL and up. 

Back
Top Bottom