Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by dimsum1

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by dimsum1

Originally Posted by never wear them

Oh hell naw... But hey... She got em for retail and American currency
pimp.gif
not Canadian

speaking of Canada, there's an outlet about 20 minutes north of Toronto that has the DK and Chaos Kobe V's.  I don't think they ship outside of Canada, and many of you won't get the chance to go there. But if you have friends/family in, or near, Toronto you should have them make the trip for you. 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FS: Kobe IV "Spiderman" - sz 11 DS - $75 Shipped (w/ tracking & shipping confirmation)

which outlet?

dixie outlet mall right by my house has the chaos for $149...
Vaughan Mills outlet. From what I've heard, it's a scattered size run but pretty decent in range. My friend saw 8's and 9's. He copped himself a size 12. And another friend scooped a size 10 for me. 

how much?

Those pictures of the team banks makes me want to go and cop them all. Probably gonna get the navy/white when they go on sale. If I didn't have the USA I'd get the white/black.

thanks guys.

i like the heart beat more to be honest. its simple but this one is nice.

and this is 8 Darryl.... gonna order 3 more pairs tomorrow. and 1 more then next week. (12 total was my goal remember)
dont bother catching up... i'll just order another 7 more pairs dawg.

All those Team Bank shoes are fire.

I want the White/black, but then I want the Royals, then I see the White/Red, and grin nicely when I see the Navy's.  Why Nike why? 

Originally Posted by never wear them

more pics as requested.

4989304022_7ea98a12fc_z.jpg

4988701867_235a175026_z.jpg

4991824402_c836b7a0f0_z.jpg

4991234649_f3395b2b71_z.jpg
Nice IDs! That last one pic makes me want to make a superman pair using the a similar color scheme (swap the oj for red) when I finally get a chance to make an ID or two.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

team bank looking real good.... might have to scoop the navy and red pairs... maybe the black and red.. umm

how about cop all 4??
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ppeter

those TB's are looking good.

any have an exact RD of the inks? will it be a GR? thanks
It is looking like the Inks will be available during the first week of November.  It will be a general release.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

NIKE should STOP creating non-existence Colorway,STICK with LAKERS Color!!!

Dude, how many more Laker colorway variations can they release? 
laugh.gif

That's why you have the option to ID. 

This shoe is great, and we are seeing these variations of colorways that simply can't make this shoe ugly at all. 

Back
Top Bottom