OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by JordanLBKB

%%% when did the news come out that the hyperdunk aston martins pack release this weekend?

eek.gif
4real?? ill see yall at HOH then
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by never wear them

Eric Avar is about looks too. Look at his resume... Tell me you ain't impressed.

I see that, dude can't make an ugly shoe it seems. 

That's why I'm really looking forward to this Kobe line, as long as he is at the helm.
Truth.

^ thanks i guess will have to wait to see confirmed price if its 300.00 the hyperdunks are 135.00 and the kobe v are 130.00 so thats 265.00 so 300.00 sound right 

What's the story with the USC's? The first page say 3/13 and 3/15 plus people in the thread are saying maybe neither of those dates.

March 15

Nike Zoom Kobe V (Varsity Crimson/University Gold: Southern California): 386429-602 - House of Hoops.
Nike Zoom Kobe V (Varsity Royal/White-Black-Metallic Silver): 386429-411 - House of Hoops.

March 20

Nike Zoom Kobe V (Varsity Maize/Deep Forest-White: Rice): 386429-700 - House of Hoops.

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]June 

Nike Zoom Kobe V (Black/White-Del Sol): 386429-002.
[/font]

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Eastbay now has limited sizes on the Aways.
nerd.gif

Placed my order just in time.  

OMG NO 13. AWAYS GETTIN COPPED ASAP FROM MY LOCAL FL.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

smurfdavid, this is as of today (per KATC)

March 13th
Nike Zoom Kobe V USC

March 17th
Nike Zoom Kobe V DUKE

March 20th
Nike Zoom Kobe V RICE

ok the info i posted i got from nike basketball facebook

Inlines will get the same treatment, they'll stick around for a couple of months, then slowly be gone. Especially during the playoffs.

lol @ all these different dates from different sources...... only the kobe line seems to have these flip-flopping release dates.

best advice is prob wait til thursday/friday and call your local hoh to get a credible confirmation.

imo from what ive read, USCs probably release with CTks this wkend, and dukes at a later day in the week. hopefully this is true. i really rahter now make 2 seperate 45 minute trips.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

lol @ all these different dates from different sources...... only the kobe line seems to have these flip-flopping release dates.

best advice is prob wait til thursday/friday and call your local hoh to get a credible confirmation.

imo from what ive read, USCs probably release with CTks this wkend, and dukes at a later day in the week. hopefully this is true. i really rahter now make 2 seperate 45 minute trips.

Two problems there are come Friday the phone will be off the hook and getting credible info from employee would be rare!

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by Sneaky

You positive the USC's come out the Saturday the 13th?

Its been confirmed 2 different places 
Cool, i'll be able to grab one of the two pairs i wanted. Smh that the Dukes aren't releasing instead of the USC's on Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom