OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

dang adrian how did you find that quote? or did you make it up? lol if its for real haha is this one of those times when you say..."foot in your mouth"
It's obvious that Adrian is stalking Edwin.

scared02.gif

What a creep.... 
laugh.gif
Hater... Edwin wrote that on the first page of that thread.. go see for yourself!!

Ricky, don't be mad I traded your BLs.....
frown.gif
frown.gif

My bad Edwin, I won't bring it up again.  I just remember reading it when I first got back to forums and I lawl'd

Originally Posted by hotbutter

hohLA this wkend!! cant wait...... whos with me!! lol
For what?  There's nothing droppin.  The Aston Martin pack is crap and who knows when the USCs and Dukes will drop.  At this rate we'll be lucky if they are a holiday release.

Originally Posted by dsquared

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by dsquared

eeeassy pass on those homes. blandest/boringest laker colorway ive seen in my opinion

if anything the inlines are blandER compared to the homes imo, the lines are super plain compared to these homes.  just my opinion.

At least the inlines are laker colors - the homes are SILVER - W-T-F?
yeah both are stripped down/simple colorways.  i gravitate more towards white/black combos and purple is my favorite color.  i agree with mugen though, silver? at least make it grey (sort of in the same vain as the asia only laker colorway iii's).  speaking of which, is the "dark grey" option for the base on the id v's like a charcoal? because on my screen it just looks like a regular grey.

in the iss kobe v id post a guy made his id with a base of dark grey and it looks pretty nice. from his pics it does look regular grey

dang adrian how did you find that quote? or did you make it up? lol if its for real haha is this one of those times when you say..."foot in your mouth"

scared02.gif

What a creep.... 
laugh.gif
hahaha good one ricky

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Will the Kobe DMP come in 2 orange boxes??
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 that is too funny.  but if the orange box keeps the price from rising, keep the orange box!

YEAH give me a huge orange drawer box and take $50 off the retail price of the pack!

Originally Posted by abstractability

scared02.gif

What a creep.... 
laugh.gif
Hater... Edwin wrote that on the first page of that thread.. go see for yourself!!

Ricky, don't be mad I traded your BLs.....
frown.gif
frown.gif

My bad Edwin, I won't bring it up again.  I just remember reading it when I first got back to forums and I lawl'd

me and Adrian is like Kobe and Colorado.

Originally Posted by gdiemaster

Originally Posted by j3d10

DK x 2

BL x 2

Chaos x 2

Aces

ASG

Man i wish i could stop!
Very Nice collection you got there. Idk if your camera was blurred on purpose or you added on effect or something.. but looks pretty dope. 

thanks bud....and i used autostitch, program that lets you creat panoramic photos...i took 4 shots different angles, and the autostitch puts all 4 pics together for the panoramic view...guess it also created that blur....hehe

Lmao @ DMP Kobes in a big orange box. Co-sign Gza...keep the orange box and the price down.

Can you dudes imagine if the Vs had a special box and retail was 145-150
eek.gif
would you all have all the pairs you do now? I wouldn't...

I'd still cop at 160 Shaun. Maybe not as much... But I think the zk line has us by the balls. It's an amazing line... Your paying for what it's worth.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Lmao @ DMP Kobes in a big orange box. Co-sign Gza...keep the orange box and the price down.

Can you dudes imagine if the Vs had a special box and retail was 145-150
eek.gif
would you all have all the pairs you do now? I wouldn't...

tell me about it..ill take them in a pastic bag if it helps bring them down below $100
happy.gif
there wouldnt be enough bandwidth to post my collection at that point...hell, good thing i pay a premium for my internet service now, otherwise i wouldnt have been able to post my collection (see previous post of my collection).

Edwin...at 160 that would be Nike taking advantage of us. Imagine resell on some of these pairs...Lees and DKs hitting 200+ with retail @ 130. I can't say I wouldn't cop, but only if I could get my hands on em at retail from eastbay with no tax. If not I'd prob pass.

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by hotbutter

hohLA this wkend!! cant wait...... whos with me!! lol
For what?  There's nothing droppin.  The Aston Martin pack is crap and who knows when the USCs and Dukes will drop.  At this rate we'll be lucky if they are a holiday release.

im confused is the A.M dropping at Hoh's this wkend??

ill be there regardless for the CTK drop, and if im lucky, the USCs will also be there to be had!
glasses.gif

It just occurred to me, that resellers are saving a bundle on shipping rates with these, because they don't weigh much more than 1 pound. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

It just occurred to me, that resellers are saving a bundle on shipping rates with these, because they don't weigh much more than 1 pound. 
laugh.gif

your teling me. I shipped a LeBron VIi at 5lbs 4 oz and the Kobe V was at 3lbs 4 oz same size ftw!

HoH doesn't restock on releases like the Aces?

Dude at Hoh chi said the USC's and Duke's are releasing Monday.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom