OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Kobe V Finals Home CW..... OH HECK YES!
pimp.gif

the lake show finally got a win with kobe debuting a new cw! one down and three to go.

the finals are still too plain for me...prolly just get another pair of homes or finally id a pair.

Gr or not, the home finals are just too bland for me. Other than the special print on them, they look like some id's.

I like the pics of the prints, but I still think they should've colored the prints to make stand out more.

did homeboys just quote all that on this page and the last.
laugh.gif

c'mon son.

Originally Posted by mikeJordache23

laugh.gif
 @ everyone loving these now.

dude, these came out like 24 hours ago. these are literally the first pictures we've seen. And in the half dozen pages or so since it's been posted I'd say most people have been in favor of these shoes, myself included. Matter of fact, I haven't seen anyone actually change their mind or state something differently than the originally did.

there wasn't enough time for people to have hated them and now love them like you're
laugh.gif
at.

quit thinking you're clever. You're wasting space in this thread.

these have grown on me after seeing some more detailed pics, but not enough to make me want to cop, especially since they're going to be a hoh release

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

I love the finals colorway. Simple and elegant.

Last year was just trash, graffiti all over it; it looked like a teenagers' shoe.

This model? Classic white, gold accents, subtle personalization... this is a grown man's shoe. Much better.

If the Lakers win, I'm changing my USA pickup to a finals pickup.
agree, agree, agree, agree.

the only thing i wish for was a gum sole instead of a clear sole.

but i guess that'll happen soon enough naturally..

Originally Posted by abernja

I've been on vacation from the ZKV topic for about the last 100 pages...
Can I get a CLIFF NOTES update as to what the future releases are? Availability?

I know about everything from the Del Sol and before.
USA's
Final's
Black Out
Miles Davis

There are a few more but nothing confirmed as of yet.

You're wasting space in this thread.

by giving my opinion?      [ochocinco] child please [ochocinco] 

maybe if i would have said   "these are crack"   "copped x2"  or  "get the jergens out"   it would be all g.

I'm probably in the minority, but I prefer the V finals over the IV finals. V is Simple but elegant....

IVs arent bad at all.  You cant have 2 simple (clean looking) shoes for both years' finals.
The IVs are the first to have a home+away finals shoes. So, for the first one it should look flashy and with a wow factor. 
Now the Vs, some (metallic) purple is needed.~ Nonetheless, its still a nice shoe!
pimp.gif

Thoroughly disappointed in the Finals-Home shoes. Way too much white, and the details are too much (even though you can only see them up close).

Originally Posted by mikeJordache23

You're wasting space in this thread.

by giving my opinion?      [ochocinco] child please [ochocinco] 

maybe if i would have said   "these are crack"   "copped x2"  or  "get the jergens out"   it would be all g.

no, you weren't giving your opinion, you were making a false observation about people swaying on the Finals V, and therefore trying to make yourself sound awesome. That's why you're wasting space. I like how you didn't quote my whole post where I pointed that out initially....

Come on here and voice your opinion. I haven't seen it yet. You laughed at people changing their mind, now you posted to say you'd be left alone if you were all over these shoes. But what you haven't actually said is whether or not you like them. Take a stance, man! First amendment!

Back
Top Bottom