OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I think it looks good in the side and bottom views but that angle top view makes it look like a roger federer wimbledon shoe or something

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

People can say what they want, as long as it was on Kobe's feet in the Finals, people are going to try to get them one way or another.

not if they dont win the title this year. 

That shoe was clearly inspired by the finals trophy...

How it gonna look if they dont win?

The Kobe V debut curse better not be real....

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

People can say what they want, as long as it was on Kobe's feet in the Finals, people are going to try to get them one way or another.

not if they dont win the title this year. 

That shoe was clearly inspired by the finals trophy...

How it gonna look if they dont win?

The Kobe V debut curse better not be real....

Hopefully this time around he wins in it's debut.  No matter what, once these release at hoh, all the screwballs will be lining up for them.  Certainly the shoes will be much better with another Lakers Championship.

Thought Nike had done us sneakerheads a disservice, but I'm coming around. I will have a hard time paying retail for these, but unfortunately will copp for its historical significance as I feel Kobe will tie Magic's 5 rings wearing these.

Despite the aforementioned: ZKV Finals Home (praying for an away) > V-Days & Homes, but < every other colorway thus far.

I wish Nike would leave me some new ZKV's...
101600505.jpg

Not really feeling the print on em...I bet the print will vary like the woodgrain/stars on the asgs. My pair doesn't even have a star on either pair
smh.gif

Question: which one of the two "Miles Davis" shoe is going release... Smooth shiny or the Bball Textured ???

I know this question is been answered more than once, but i cant find it.. my bad.

Thanks

Originally Posted by GZA73

Glad a lot of you don't like them, more for me!!!! LOL

More for me as well. I've liked these since the pics surfaced. I think he or Nike kept it simple because he is in serious mode to beat the Celts. Now that close up pics are out, these are multiple pick-ups...

ok well i guess im gonna be one of the first to say this..but i am currently eating my previous words of stating "these are not THAT nice"...

the milky sole ( i thought it was pure clear ).... the way the details look up close... now i get why there isnt an abundance of purple/yellow and gold ...

next time i'll wait for actual detailed pics to make a first impression -.-

im loving this finals colorway. i have been passing on all the kobe v's since the aces but these will be copped for sure. i wonder how hard they will be to get. where last years finals colorway very limited?

Back
Top Bottom