OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

i still would, but still agree with Mr. Twain, the exclusivity does (regardless if you admitt it or not) have an influence.

i def would not camp for aa GR thats forsure....

but i might be in the minority, but i actually LIKE and WILL keep both pairs.

imo hyperdunks > V's, but V's are really growin on me fast, lil lace switch to red and they are fireee.

mmmm i know its a basketball shoe but i have a hunch that the usa will drop at the start of the world cup cuz kobes such a soccar fan.

mmmm i know its a basketball shoe but i have a hunch that the usa will drop at the start of the world cup cuz kobes such a soccar fan.

The weapons of war for tonight; and I killed at will. By far the best Kobe V I've played in. Any Kobe V with a clear sole has much better grip than those that don't. Really want the DK's & ASG's now.

The weapons of war for tonight; and I killed at will. By far the best Kobe V I've played in. Any Kobe V with a clear sole has much better grip than those that don't. Really want the DK's & ASG's now.

The weapons of war tonight; and I killed at will. By far the best Kobe V to play in for me; the grip on the clear sole is better than the regulars. Makes me really want the DK's & ASG's now.

The weapons of war tonight; and I killed at will. By far the best Kobe V to play in for me; the grip on the clear sole is better than the regulars. Makes me really want the DK's & ASG's now.

da0163563d61bad248cb6739e6aeeda37928e738.pjpg
56a16c53386ab4d24e2ac4c9e1c9cb30003ba3e4.pjpg
93426bb5493176a6b1ed8b46fb8ee36c3b59e4a1.pjpg

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^doubles or triples?
Doubles.  Thats a lot for me - thats rolling regular style for Brandon - LOL
marley wrote:
Nice pic Ron. Those are the top 2 colorways of all the V's. I got me 2 pairs of Aways and just ordered my first pair of Homes last night. Workin on another pair of them this week.

Whats good sir!  So whats next - Del Sols and call it a day?  Thats my plan till fall colorways!

deionandmelo wrote:
ron give me ur aways! i hate you.  marley where u been?

Only if you gimme your JR Smiths, Keith! 
laugh.gif

IMO DKs > than either shoe in the AM pack.

Not a big fan of the AM pack no matter how limited.....

Good luck to those trying to pick up a pair....

Naw...not hating on em to be cool or nothin. I just don't like em. Well....I kinda like the HDs a little, but wouldn't pay retail for em.

The people that actually like em...good! More power to em, I hope you all get your packs for retail or close...I just know there are some out there that like em only because they have the "next to impossible to get" tag on em. And those same people would hate on em if they were a GR release.

Personally I'd rather do another pair or so of IDs and get a GR instead of dropping 300+ for the pack....

The pack is whatever now. The ZKV is the only one I personally like but this whole raffle crap and a jacket for $400 killed it for me.

Originally Posted by never wear them

just cause they're limited, doesnt mean that they're ugly....

ppl tend to talk down on a shoe if its limited... its just the "in/cool thing" to do.
i'm not saying that they're ugly, but for me there a bunch of better looking cw's (dukes, BLs, aways, DKs...) of the kobe V for this much attention and hype for the sorta plain (imo) AM pack.  i'm positive that there wouldn't be near the demand for these shoes if they had the same release as the homes.

good luck to those that really want the pack though and i hope those getting them strictly for resale (because of all the hype they see for them on here and other sites) get foiled by Nike by Nike having a much wider release.  doesn't have to be a gr release, but maybe even a BL or DK type release so that those that actually like this pack have a better chance at getting them.

happy hunting for the AM pack!  i'm waiting for the del sols, USA's and MD's.

haha agreed with shaun on both accounts.
id just fall back on more IDs and the fat that edwin would have jumped on another pair of IDs hah
Waiting for Del Sols to drop at my spot so I can get em on discount

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by andfattoo

When do the USA's drop, if they do?
nerd.gif
theres a dude selling them on ebay
Pre-orders and for $230
laugh.gif

I'd rather wait and buy 2 pairs if I'm gonna spend that much

Hopefully they release late next month or July
nerd.gif

my bad, didnt even check out the auction i was just looking and saw the USA  but never actually clicked it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom