OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Saw a bunch of Kobe gear at the Nike Factory store at the Block in Orange. Black hoodie, pants. Shorts(vday cw, chaos cw)

Congrats to Kobe for advancing to the WCF. Lakers/Suns will be a good series, I think...

Grabbed another pair of each. My two fav colorways...

2lag7kx.jpg

Nice pic Ron. Those are the top 2 colorways of all the V's. I got me 2 pairs of Aways and just ordered my first pair of Homes last night. Workin on another pair of them this week.

Nice Ron!! I got two pairs of the Aways and Inlines.  Both are in my top 3 in colorways.  I didn't like the Homes at first, but they grew on me especially once I put purple laces on them.

4521674021_5906fd3193_b.jpg

Just waiting on the Del Sols and hope the finals pack is good.

Originally Posted by KG21

Originally Posted by nbafreak24

I have $$ for 2 more Kobe V. I'm not working right now.. should i save them for 2 Kobe VI shoes or just get 2 more Kobe V's?

help.  Kobe V are so fresh

VIs probably won't drop until Christmas at the earliest, you can find a job by then.

Then again if you don't have a job, maybe kicks shouldn't be high on your priority list.

They are set to release in February.

The purple laces definately change up the look on the Homes. Perfect on them. I didn't like the Homes until I did the switch as well. UnDS'd them on sunday. Homes moving up the latter of my faves!

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

ron give me ur aways! i hate you.  marley where u been?
Whats up bro.  I been layin low man.  Nothin worth buyin the last couple months.  

To those that have the dk, dukes, and will get the am this thursday congrats as those will be the special kobe shoes since it is the first released cw in the kobe line. the 4 has better looks but 5 has the better cushioning system in the zoom air forefoot and heel so each gave up one thing to make the other better. But these cw will be the most sought after after everyone has worn theirs to the ground and i say the special one that stands out will be the duke since they also won the nat'l championship in the 5 and the shoe is a first time release but the dk and am will also be sought after. As kobe 5 ends and the 6 will begin i say these are the ones that will be special just like the mlk, chaos, and venoms are to the 4 line.

nice aces fantastic.

i'm loving the matte look on the eyestay portion that the aces and dukes have. just looks great against the base section.

i'm holding out for 2 or 3 pairs of the del sols and then the blackouts, and the usa's if they drop.

time to cash in some vouchers soon, otherwise i wouldn't be able to afford it.

del sol's just look so amazing. best color blocking i've seen since the original bb4 colorway.

nike-zoom-kobe-v-black-del-sol-05.jpg

Back
Top Bottom