OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by s dubl

Bryscoop...I don't think everyone is asking about the POP release being QS or GR because they want em to be QS so they can get em and be "cool", I think most are asking so they can judge how easy/difficult it will be for them to obtain a pair. Type of release makes a huge difference on availability, especially if you don't live near a big foot locker.

Indeed. That's what sucks about living in TN even though surprisingly I got my inlines & my homes out here. Hopefully I'll be able to do the same for the draft days, del sols & olympics.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Bryscoop...I don't think everyone is asking about the POP release being QS or GR because they want em to be QS so they can get em and be "cool", I think most are asking so they can judge how easy/difficult it will be for them to obtain a pair. Type of release makes a huge difference on availability, especially if you don't live near a big foot locker.

S Dubl- I got ya.  I agree.   I didn't mean to come off creased or short with anyone.  Here is the thing.  I don't think the POP are that limited. Maybe I am wrong, but here is my thing.  If you really want a shoe, with the exception of a very few select and special releases, with the internet, email, mom & pop stores, big chains, NDC, and the almighty NT, in addition to a telephone, there is really no reason most folks shouldn't be able to find what they want.  

Granted, some people's resources are more "limited" than others.  I understand that.  But the reality is, unless you live in the mountains of Montana or the middle of nowhere with the eskimoes in Alaska, you should have some means to get/locate most shoes you are looking for.  I think some folks try harder than others, and thats their choice, but it seems like there are repeatedly questions like this which indicate to me that some folks are solely using NT as their means of locating/copping shoes.

Expanding our horizons and using alternate methods to make your pick up is only a benefit in the long run.  Speaking personally, when I am able to find something/cop something that is difficult for me to find in my "home" area, there is something more special( a story behind the shoe) once its a part of your collection.  Perhaps I am in the minority here, but I think thats part of the allure of collecting things.  If you were able to run to Target 5 min. down the road for each and every releases, I think that would take some of the excitement out of it.  Just my two cents.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Hmmm...

Very intriguing this colourway is...

nerd.gif

Simple pass.  Not feeling the speckles or the lone red sole.

Silver ones are not bad, MLK are where it's at they need to drop those at HOH or something. I'm dying over here, such a sucker for green

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

Silver ones are not bad, MLK are where it's at they need to drop those at HOH or something. I'm dying over here, such a sucker for green
Agreed.  Something about that subtle hint of "slime" green that really works for me and that colorway.  Obviously there are some MLKs floating around.  Is it safe to say that they were run in some capacity beyond a sample or is that assuming too much?

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by KG21

On a different note, I really hope they don't turn out the Kobe V and make a bunch of TB colorways like they did with the IV. Made them less prestigious. TB the garbage LeBrons, not the Kobes.

OHHHHHHHHHH NOO he didnt!!!!!!! lol

Sorry, maybe that was a little harsh. I don't have anything against AMLs, I actually like a few of them. I just hate LeBron.

The Vs need a purple based colorway. The IVs had the Home Finals, MLKs and Venoms. Heck you could even throw the 4 Rings in there as well. Give us a purple colorway Nike! I don't think Chaos Vs count because they change colors.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Saw this shirt on twitter.. via NT's KB8SD/Flowsomuch 

Said to be released April 15 at House of Hoops?  Anyone have anymore info?

2niz2mv.jpg

ji2yk4.jpg

Haven't seen anyone mention this but.....

does anyone know if this shirt does come out this week?

Originally Posted by hotbutter

On a different note, I really hope they don't turn out the Kobe V and make a bunch of TB colorways like they did with the IV. Made them less prestigious. TB the garbage LeBrons, not the Kobes.

OHHHHHHHHHH NOO he didnt!!!!!!! lol

Sorry, maybe that was a little harsh. I don't have anything against AMLs, I actually like a few of them. I just hate LeBron.

The Vs need a purple based colorway. The IVs had the Home Finals, MLKs and Venoms. Heck you could even throw the 4 Rings in there as well. Give us a purple colorway Nike! I don't think Chaos Vs count because they change colors.

I liked the TB IVs I have the purple ones and black ones....I hope they do the same with the Vs.....I will pick up the same colors....

Originally Posted by marley

I have got to have that Cali's Finest shirt x2. I hope it hits NDC.

Same here on the tee, x2! The all purple pair of the V's are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, the gun metal ones look aight, but waiting on live shots to really make a judgment.

after a busy february and march, i'm glad the cw's are starting to slow down a bit. anybody know if a Finals home/away cw is in the works? you know; just in case they get to the finals
eek.gif

Balled in my BL for the first time last night!!! Had the whole gym going cr8zy...LOL.......Crackin headz on and Off the Court!!

Originally Posted by bballkid11

Balled in my BL for the first time last night!!! Had the whole gym going cr8zy...LOL.......Crackin headz on and Off the Court!!
Props to you, I only wear my Kobes for basketball purposes, never casually. If I had BLs or any other limited ZKVs, I would still wear them for hooping.

Great day today in MI. Wearing these to watch the Tiger's. I hated them this colorway at first, but after trying them on...i HAD to have them

Are you guys heading down there tomorrow? I will probably try later in the day, I don't want to be in the middle of morning rush hour.

Originally Posted by bballkid11

Props to you, I only wear my Kobes for basketball purposes, never casually. If I had BLs or any other limited ZKVs, I would still wear them for hooping.

pimp.gif
 nice, I use to do that Jordans back in the days.

Back
Top Bottom