OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Originally Posted by s dubl

Edwin...diggin the lace switch, but I'd go with plain black myself. For some reason I just don't like those black/red laces at all...but they look good if you ignore the red stripe on em haha.

What's Kobe rocking? Something different?
Word,
The lace switch is cool, but I'd go solid black or solid Red,

thats just me though. lol

Shaun, they look like Del Sols to me.

i agree...go with the solid black or red laces....the original ones are horrid....

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by Hugo

is either the inlines or the eggplants! idk what to do!!!! i love the inlines and hohmd only going to hve 30 pairs. i think ima go with inlines.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
inlines are gr. hohmd is only getting 24 pairs of the aces.

Originally Posted by abstractability

Sarteaga is legit man. I'll believe him.. Maybe they are called the Miles Davis?!?
Thanks man. One of my boys and fellow kobehead (onoudidntgf) on the other forum, him and I believe strongly they are the Miles Davis actually. I've been told they aren't scrapped, them being the Miles Davis is purely us well being too much into the Kobe line lol...this is from him and his research, call him crazy

Miles Davis started "the Blue Period"
Has an Album Titled "The Shade of Blue"
Another Album "50 Years on Kind of Blue"
Miles Davis has song titled "81" (1965)
From an ESPN article a few years ago
"When Kobe "Miles Ahead" Bryant gets the rock, wing extended, and beginshis bounce, crash, cram, or spin, reverse pivot and sky, or flick dimesto the diving, cutting, setting-up-on-the-wing teammates, when Milesand 'Trane hook up in the be-bopping, ball-rocking sense, you get thisfeeling under your skin...

"That's ... how music should sound."

Miles Davis, in full bloom. Kobe is definitely "Kind of Blue."

http://espn.go.com/page2/s/wiley/020506.html

Copped the Aces at HOHMD Midnight release. Only had one size 9.5. 7th in line but everyone was there for the Eggplant Foams. They look great!

Cell phone pic.

Originally Posted by never wear them

i dont ever... and i mean never ever... comment on ppl that post their face.... but that fit is sick dawg... you picked out the right colored jeans to go with those shoes...

and those are the hardest kobes to wear, ive only worn those to ball.
lolol thanks a lot meng i didnt know wether to include my face or not but thought if i didnt people b like he doesnt want to show his face cuz sometin messed up or w.e but i edited it now lol lesson learned and yea these will be the first kobe v i will hoop in sooner or later unless i cop some valentines then those will b but im def gonna either put ur laces or all black ones on them

does anyone know how many pairs of the aces HOHLA will have tomorrow? not trying to go if its too hard to get my size

Alright fellow nt'ers, time to get some sleep. I'll see you guys at hohla, I hope everyone gets their pairs!

Oh my, that silver just pops on those Aces!!! Its unbelievable how many CW's of this shoe is releasing; I think it's unprecedented for a sig shoe. I pray that Nike doesn't do the V like the IV and give it the generic TB treatment. Keep these unique CW's coming.

Damn...can't wait to get my Aces! They're looking real good!

Good luck everyone!

smokin.gif
Just picked up my inlines from Sports Chalet in Costa Mesa a few hrs. ago. They are soooo sick in person!!!

^^How come Sports Chalet can sell them when FTL can't? Oh well, I will get mine tomorrow.

did anyone get any confirmation if the Da vinci's are suppose ot be raffle or first come? 12 opening..... i bet there will be plenty of Laker cats out beastin

Originally Posted by hotbutter

did anyone get any confirmation if the Da vinci's are suppose ot be raffle or first come? 12 opening..... i bet there will be plenty of Laker cats out beastin

I haven't seen any solid info on the Da Vinci's anywhere besides the 12-6pm release. I tried calling them but no answer.

Can anyone give any insight? Like someone posted earlier, rumor of a broader release later on...

Back
Top Bottom