OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Ah Too many Kobes!!!! Not only do I need another job but a house too to store all these! smh

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Can't wait till the morning for the Aces... Wish I could be at 2 places at once so I can cop the da vincis too! Agghhh!

im sayen i may have to drop my girl off at HoH or pay dude that always panhandles infront of the grand lux 
laugh.gif

Black laces or black/red laces slay the stock laces hands down in those white/black-red colourway.

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

Originally Posted by marley

The Dukes and USCs will end up being the 13th I bet. Monday makes no sense. USCs were a Saturday last year.

They're keeping that date (13th) for the different Jordan I Alpha's. So Dukes and USCs = 15th.

Nike doesnt care how many pairs drop the same day.  Last year it was USCs, Rice, LBVI SVSM, LBVI Hardwood classics.  All in the same day.  Had to drop like 900 bucks to get all 4 pairs.  If they change the date it has nothing to do with how many pairs droppin that day.  They know if the heads want the kicks they will bring the money for all of them.

MAN i'm going to be so mad i'm not getting these Dukes. Why can't I live in a HOH city????????????

is either the inlines or the eggplants! idk what to do!!!! i love the inlines and hohmd only going to hve 30 pairs. i think ima go with inlines.

Originally Posted by Hugo

is either the inlines or the eggplants! idk what to do!!!! i love the inlines and hohmd only going to hve 30 pairs. i think ima go with inlines.
Inlines are a GR, just order it off of eastbay and go to hoh for the eggplants

It's obviously really annoying that these threads keep getting locked but can someone explain to me who locks it. Is it yuku? Even though people are annoying and ask to buy and sell (which I don't do on the forums) why do they consider that a violation. I'm just curious.

Originally Posted by Hugo

why not just buy it online?? %!%?

edit: u mean the ACES? right? pls dont tell me the inlines are the deciding factor.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

It's obviously really annoying that these threads keep getting locked but can someone explain to me who locks it. Is it yuku? Even though people are annoying and ask to buy and sell (which I don't do on the forums) why do they consider that a violation. I'm just curious.
I believe one of the mods, ijapino, locked it.

I'm assuming they want all buying and selling in the buy/sell threads so that they can better monitor and regulate transactions, which would help prevent people from getting ripped off.

There was a bunch of garbage in that old thread anyway. Hopefully, this one will be more streamlined.

theres a rumor that the davincis will be releasing later on in a broader scope than they are tomorrow in LA, anyone care to confirm or deny such claim?

oh snaps inlines gr? and naw not the aces. guess ima go with the eggplants then. hope they have some inlines by next week =]]

can someone please confirm what time will HOH LA open tomorrow for ace release.
by the way, which entry will be the line starts at?

Originally Posted by jaydubbz03

theres a rumor that the davincis will be releasing later on in a broader scope than they are tomorrow in LA, anyone care to confirm or deny such claim?
ill take a stab and deny that claim just because haha jk  i dont know...its not a hoh release so i would assume its not going to be broader...so non-LA peeps hop on a plane now. jk

I'll buy Kobe's over Foamposites any day.

I really need those ASG's. I can't believe I slept on them. I haven't been able to find them for retail, so should I just make some ID's instead? What do you guys think? Thanks.

Hugo...inlines will be like the aways. They'll be around for a lil while.

Back
Top Bottom