OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Can't wait to see some pics of people's Dukes so I can decide how badly I will want to hunt a pair down!

My cousin just called from HOH Chi and said he is the first one there. No employees even yet? How can that be? 30 deep at LA and not one person at the Chi? Wow there must be some serious Duke hate in the midwest lol.

Originally Posted by jdub562

From the other site. Really feeling the Purple pair, they look exactly like the Duke's but purple. Not a fan of Navy CW's, but these are aight.

The purple pair is IDable... the blue one isn't. Does anyone know what pair that is?

Originally Posted by marley

My cousin just called from HOH Chi and said he is the first one there. No employees even yet? How can that be? 30 deep at LA and not one person at the Chi? Wow there must be some serious Duke hate in the midwest lol.

Marley - I'm here with your cuz lol... Nah the Chitown Duke fans are coming out the woodworks for this one... Should be interesting!DMXGod - they in the mail today haha... Just in time for Friday delivery

Haha. Thats cool Frank. Yeah man that dude is the biggest Duke fan I know. He was doubling up I think cuz he loves them so much. Dudes got a different pair of Duke shorts for every day of the week at the gym.

So you diggin the Aces shirt man?

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Marley - I'm here with your cuz lol... Nah the Chitown Duke fans are coming out the woodworks for this one... Should be interesting!DMXGod - they in the mail today haha... Just in time for Friday delivery
No way, Frank - I bet not even ten heads are there at open.  Wednesday is just a dumb day to drop something at HOH...

Will, I see you broke down too - LOL

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^nice.

(is the Bron a P.S.?)
Brando (LOL), yes....thats thePS.  And spots like FootLocker & HOH will probably be selling themupon receipt, so don't be surprised to see them dropping the week ofApr 11-17.

^do we know what retail is?

ron just for you...Texas KD IIs > Duke Kobe Vs...

(for others please know that was more directed about the teams, not a slight at kobe or the V....lol)

No one at HoH Chi? Wish i was there
frown.gif

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^do we know what retail is?

ron just for you...Texas KD IIs > Duke Kobe Vs...

(for others please know that was more directed about the teams, not a slight at kobe or the V....lol)
I was told $140 for the PS VII.

I might actually give you that, because basically it means this:

Best colorway of the KD 2 > Fifth best colorway of the AZK V

And you realize I am calling you Brando for life now, right? 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Did NWT pick them up? If so he needs to take pics now.

lol. I'm gon' be strong... I committed to 2 ids for passing on 2 releases. We'll see. If my friend is willing to drive up, later tonite... I'll roll. Lol

Originally Posted by never wear them

lol. I'm gon' be strong... I committed to 2 ids for passing on 2 releases. We'll see. If my friend is willing to drive up, later tonite... I'll roll. Lol

60 heads out at HOHLA, they got more Aces too, size 10 on up.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Thanks a million bro! Can't wait to get 'em..

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by never wear them

60 heads out at HOHLA, they got more Aces too, size 10 on up.
I hope they still have my size by the time I get there in the afternoon 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ReturnBama

got the Ace today, shouts to GZA, lookin pretty good with the National Championship gear
pimp.gif

Your welcome. Dope with the Bama gear!

Too bad the Lakers aren't playing today - no St Pats AZK Vs to be seen. Remember these junks from last year's St Pats game? Yuck!

2598qhx.jpg

14t3ecy.jpg

It's like he threw on someone's AZK IV iD reject!

Back
Top Bottom