OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by thethrill909

Cherry Hill HOH tomorrow... Anyone else gonna be there in the AM?
Im gonna be there around 2 tm.  Hopefully they got their Aces restock in also.

That'd be nice... Ima be there when they open cause i got some other stuff to do later in the day. Hope u get ur Aces!

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^feel the same way....

I just hope my FTL order comes through....just sent out my pair to an NTer
ohwell.gif
if FTL for some reason screws me over Im SOL.

^^Yes he did, can't wait for them to get here. Thanks again shaun.

I am loving all these Chaos pics, definitely going to be a classic shoe for years to come I think.

And that picture ^ of the DK's and Chaos together is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i glad the kobe line is dropping heat cause usaully i buy j's, but since jb has not been putting out any heat i have been copping kobe v's. im copping the dukes tommorrow, oreo 6's on saturday, and then it looks like evrything is dried up for a while. after the dukes i only want the cd, as pack , and draft days and there is no rd on any of those so the shoe game will be quite boring for me until we get some more rd's on the kobe v's. i also really like the usa colrway of the v's.

Originally Posted by BallaMouse698

Originally Posted by jdub562

Waiting to see what the blackouts look like in a real pic. They look real simple with all blk and the grey, but that could be a DK like release. Simple, but elegant.
not a perfect pic but still makes me want them lol

Thanx! Must have for me.

I'm sure i'll be digging the blackouts much more once better pics are posted and I see them in person. Looking forward to playing in the V for the second time tomorrow night. Gotta continue to break them in because from the sound of it once you break them in they're MONSTERS on the court. The main thing I was worried about was traction and I didn't have any issues at all.

From the other site. Really feeling the Purple pair, they look exactly like the Duke's but purple. Not a fan of Navy CW's, but these are aight.

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^are those IDs?

IMO Blackouts>AM Vs....I'm diggin the blackouts.
The person who posted them said they were not ID's and you can tell by the Purple panel on that pair, and you can tell that the Navy are not because the sole is only clear in the front and Navy in the back.

Originally Posted by changstae

Originally Posted by donpapadaupolis

I asked before but I didn't see if anyone responded, anyway I been wearing my All Star Game V's to hoop indoor since I got em when they released. After a lil bit of playing the bottom of my feet start to hurt. I switched out the insoles for some orthotics and it felt no better, so I thought maybe the V's are just too narrow for me but I played in my Dark Knight's today and had no pain whatsoever as a matter of fact they felt dreamy. Anyone else get this with the All Star's or any other colorways? Thanks in advance.
for some reason, it hurts my feet to wear the ASG too, but not the chaos or IDS
For some reason I think it has something to do with the 3M not being as stretchable.  The reason I asked is cuz I wanna get rid of the All Stars and get another V colorway but I wanna make sure this doesn't happen with the next pair I get.

Wow, I NEED those Da Vinci's! 
eek.gif

I was bored and decided to take some pictures with my iPhone:

Still waiting for my Ace's and a third pair of Incline's 
devil.gif
pimp.gif
glasses.gif
grin.gif
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
, but a collection picture so far (my double's are not included):

Blackouts look nice, but Ihave an iD one with clear sole in my locker just waiting for me to finally order.

HELP!

Can someone who bought their DKs from HOH post the Foot Locker stock/product code/number? I have the Nike product code already, just wondering if anyone could help me out and post the code FTL uses.

Trying to a do a stock location.

Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by GZA73

Blackouts look nice, but Ihave an iD one with clear sole in my locker just waiting for me to finally order.

got one saved like that but pure black with no lazer just the clear sole. sounds nice.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

i see two pairs of all stars...so doubles are included hahaha jk jk nice collection

haha, i didn't even notice that i had 3 all-stars in that picture. more like 1 1/2 pairs 
tongue.gif
. thanks for the compliment

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

ohh and they are nike elite basketball socks too!!! where where? info anyone?
They were on ebay, I just bought a pair. At the time it said there were 2 left, but now I'm not finding anymore listed

Back
Top Bottom