OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

^^ Damn, 12 pairs? Thats a ton of groomsmen. ur right about the 11's, the $ woulda been something crazy lol. Kobes are a good look tho, should look pretty tight.

Definitely feeling those ID's up there.

Speaking of spacejams, I sold a pair of the '09's a few weeks ago to a dude who was going to use them for his brother's wedding that same weekend.

thethrill909 yeah 12 pairs total including myself. We both have HUGE families. I'll post some pics when the time arrives
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Steve212

Of course you wouldn't. Those aren't your initials.
wink.gif
LOL -that is a great response...I thought it was for JR Smith.... intials are cool

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Originally Posted by jmizzo

anyone hear if someone won the ID contest?

The China iD winner was announced.  Design was OK.

i was talking about the one for the 4/11 game vs portland....anyone?

man... Its a sad story, everyday I log on to nikeid and create the all del sol/larry o' brien trophy/24 carat ID's....and always find myself just at the brink of actually ordering them, but i never do lol... I would love to have a pair but I just cant bring myself to do so =/

^^use a cashback program like ebates or fatwallet...you'll get a % back from your purchase...also create a new acct with a new email address to get free shipping. Saving a few/getting a few $$s back might help sway your decision.....

Originally Posted by never wear them

on a side note...

just paid for these.... now i got to wait like a month... stupid....
sick.gif

4452943945_0382a80b50_o.jpg

also ordered those elite socks ya'll are talking about... gona see what the big fuss is about... and got them free basically.

update..... already in process.

4458529759_5fc09620a5_o.jpg

at this rate, 4 weeks is very likely.

The first time i ordered back in Jan, it took 1 week for me to recieve this email....

....it only took 1 day for me to recieve this email this time around.
pimp.gif

just spoke with the rep, other than the fact that he Hates Kobe and would never buy a pair of Kobes or Lebrons....

he was talking about how this shoe is the # 1 selling Nike Basketball shoe and # 1 Nikeid shoe as of this year so far. He said more options coming soon, no set date.

i'm completely convinced to purchase the KOBE V's to ball. luckily, i've just joined a spring league.. must cop soon!

can't seem to make up my mind, so looking for opinions. Which looks good?

or....

sort of like
svtjeo.jpg

but with the yellow and purple swapped out

Originally Posted by CalibaStresz

man... Its a sad story, everyday I log on to nikeid and create the all del sol/larry o' brien trophy/24 carat ID's....and always find myself just at the brink of actually ordering them, but i never do lol... I would love to have a pair but I just cant bring myself to do so =/
Honestly man just do it, because you are going to be regretting it for sure the day they are taken off iD. I am still bummed about never actually pulling the trigger on a pair of IVs on iD, so trust me just do it

I love the Vs and really want to iD a pair but I'm holding out til they add the additional colors, anyone have an idea when theyre supposed to be up?

Also Im really put off by the dull leather on these, why couldnt they use the nice leather like on the aways and DKs?

Originally Posted by never wear them

What leather....... The ZK5 is all flywire. And They said summer time for more options. Rep seemed dumb tho
Well you know what I mean though, the material on the sides and toebox on the iDs are really dull, its really the only unappealing part of them to me at least

popking i like the 1st one, even though im inclined towards purple soles, for some reason the yellow sole with the purple mid sole area looks better imo...however heelntoe's ID is still the sickest ID ive seen yet to date, i would have never thought of such a combo of cw that well executed...im steaming over his IV ids, loving them!!!! wish i made a pair like that...i also liked NWT's kobeezy, shout out to you edwin!! even got people to copy his creation, thats good execution too!! lol

Back
Top Bottom