OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

How long does it take to get your ID's? I was about to pull the trigger on a pair the other day and it said it takes eight weeks! Is that usually how long it takes??

Originally Posted by s dubl

haha Adrian...its the embed code from NikeID.

Drew...not yet, Im really thinking about it. I have close to 20 pairs in my locker and its hard to decide which one I really want.

hot dang! 20? haha i have like 3 which i probably wont order unless i just find nothing out there from the cw releasing...i still have yet to get a pair of Vs because nothing has impressed me all that much to just JUMP! well then again the aways and aces are pretty cool, too bad i missed out on the restock this morning...then again i didnt want to drive out there, too far lol

Originally Posted by jerry24

How long does it take to get your ID's? I was about to pull the trigger on a pair the other day and it said it takes eight weeks! Is that usually how long it takes??

alot of people who ordered in the first few months seemed to get delay e-mails and then would get them that week or a week later. so I would say the average is 5-6 weeks. Not sure how it is now that they have reduced some of the options. I would guess they did that to only allow choices to be materials they have ready and available. My Kobe IV's took 4 weeks and my Trainer Unleashed are pushing 2 weeks now.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Drew...not yet, Im really thinking about it. I have close to 20 pairs in my locker and its hard to decide which one I really want.

hot dang! 20? haha i have like 3 which i probably wont order unless i just find nothing out there from the cw releasing...i still have yet to get a pair of Vs because nothing has impressed me all that much to just JUMP! well then again the aways and aces are pretty cool, too bad i missed out on the restock this morning...then again i didnt want to drive out there, too far lol

What you need to do Drew is, sell those damn "spizikes"...... For 140$ and get yourself a Hotdamn shoe homie. What's good with all that spizike and Celtic Jordan 1 stuff in your sig? what happened to you... You and I go way back. Back when Kobe was smackin white girls...All love. U in my heart still tho.

heelntoe-
how's the grey on these?
dark grey as in the 4s where it looks almost black
or actually more of a medium shade of grey?
almost to the point it could be considered "cool" or "flint" grey?

i think i finally decided, i'm going to pass on 2nd lees
and ID a grey/white/??? pair
i have the basic idea down.... just need me other options
if they put a laser blue option or teal type option, they're all mine!

What yall think? I'm currently deployed in the Air Force. These Kobe V IDs are my motivation for getting back home lol. Please keep your designs coming!!

Originally Posted by DNeou20

heelntoe-
how's the grey on these?
dark grey as in the 4s where it looks almost black
or actually more of a medium shade of grey?
almost to the point it could be considered "cool" or "flint" grey?

i think i finally decided, i'm going to pass on 2nd lees
and ID a grey/white/??? pair
i have the basic idea down.... just need me other options
if they put a laser blue option or teal type option, they're all mine!
The gray Flywire on the IV's was dark but the leather and/or Nubuck was medium gray.  The Kobe V doesn't use transparent Flywire panels.  It's integrated into the base (Skinwire) so the gray for the ZKV iD is dark gray throughout. 

Shortened.  The ZKV Skinwire gray is a darker shade than the ZKIV leather/nubuck.

Here's a pic of my ZKIV iD and ZKV iD......(my IV has full grain leather on the ankle collar and Nubuck for the tongue and toebox)

2gviu6t.jpg

5tuagz.jpg

im still confused..

does the swoos border and logo actually come out WHITE or SILVER?

cause it will help me decide if i want white or silver in other areas

i see what you were saying with the Penny 2 ID vs Foam ID swoosh borders. i know they had a couple extra swoosh border options initially and took them off so i'm guessing silver was one of them and that's why the Penny 2 ones and some others have the silver swoosh border/logo. not 100% on that though.

also, those CDs are sick but i used the purple heelcup on mine (which i should be getting soon) and i'm disappointed that the heelcup is a completely different shade of purple from the other panel thats supposed to be purple.

Heel thats a sick set of IDs...your 4s should have been the aston martin pair haha and i love the contrasting color blocking on the V...hottest V ID ive seen yet

^Thanks for the kind words. The inspiration for the V is obvious. The IV is my "Black Mamba". Which in reality has a gray body. Thus, the hits of gray. Black mamba comes from the black interior of the mouth. The red Flywire is meant to work with the lace holes. The lace holes are puncture/bite marks and the red Flywire is the dripping blood. Naturally, I had to use the snakeskin print.

Originally Posted by JordanLBKB

im still confused..

does the swoos border and logo actually come out WHITE or SILVER?

cause it will help me decide if i want white or silver in other areas
i had silver as my swoosh border

e783618c1f7a17e06a200c64cbfba6b4292c4ab0.jpg
72a3659714b81ac465fd0034cf60a68eb4314142.jpg

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

What you need to do Drew is, sell those damn "spizikes"...... For 140$ and get yourself a Hotdamn shoe homie. What's good with all that spizike and Celtic Jordan 1 stuff in your sig? what happened to you... You and I go way back. Back when Kobe was smackin white girls...All love. U in my heart still tho.

haha you are right edwin we do go waaaay back...im trying to get rid of them but i must be in the wrong market haha i need to hit the streets to get rid of these. LoL im working hard. good looking out! lol

Here's the design I'm thinking of buying. Really the only thing stopping me is that I'd rather have teal or aqua as an accent instead of yellow, so I'm holding out in the hope that one of those will become options in the future. But at the same time I don't want to wait so long that the V's get dropped from iD altogether.

2qu2ddc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom