OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Btw fedex just dropped off my ASG finally a nice pair... no scratches no plastic mold anywhere. ( My last order for DK had plastic mold on top on the swoosh) so sad had to return. i should of just cut it off with a knife instead of returning it. stupid me

i agree that i dont think nike will re-release the dk or bl in the states. Once they drop that pretty much is it...i wish they would've drop more of other shoes...ie space jams.

just called Westminster mall and the shiekhs did not have the dark knights either. just trying to save some of your guys' time. oh yeah bc60997 check your pm. im ready for them all stars haha

I just called crenshaw mall and he said they got them along with a few other stores in the area, fox hills was one of them...

Anyone going out today and can do a pick up for me? I live in san diego and cannot make it to LA today... =(

PM me if you can help out, i'm looking for a 9.5 or 10.

Thanks

I've tried going back through the thread to find the answer to my question, but no dice.

Does any1 know, the Rice V's that will be released at Hoh's, will they be the "homes" or "aways"?

I'm really hoping for the aways....

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

Originally Posted by never wear them

Pics please
nerd.gif

http://www.footlocker.com...ark-knight2-girq2ts5.jpg
is link ok? i will take off if its against rules
Foot Locker ALWAYS has pictures that are different from the shoe that actually gets released.  Weirdos.

Source : House of Hoops blueprint.

February 27th
Nike Lebron VII Akron

March 3rd
Nike Kobe V Lower Merion "ACE"
Nike Kobe V (Home GR)
Nike Total Max Uptempo "Grey/Red"

March 13th
Nike Lebron VII CTK
Nike Kobe V USC
Nike Kobe V DUKE

March 20th
Nike Kobe V RICE
Nike FOAMPOSITE Eggplant

Anything can change.

Mike (BlackRed)....I'm not 100% but I think both will be releasing, prob at different times though? I think I read they'll be GRs as well?

Im out here stuck on an island... literally... if any of you guys can help out with future house of hoops releases please PM me. I have tons of references. Been around a while, and tip well
smile.gif

Called 2 Shiekhs in my area here in Riverside. One said they didn't have them and the other said that they are releasing them this saturday. I might have to sell my ASG sz 12 *hint hint* so I can afford the dark knight.

weird...I called fox hills Shiekh
Before I could even finish asking "Do you carry the Kobe V Dark Knight?"
The lady said NO and hung up
can anyone else confirm Fox Hills did get them?
thanx

Originally Posted by thaanswer323

Fox Hills sheikhs can be shady sometimes like house of hoops.

but still not shadier than NTLA....lol
aight....I guess I'll have to swing by couple Shiehks this saturday

called crenshaw you must have got the last 12. dude said he could order it for me from nike then said they had a 12 at their south bay location. called there guy said they dont even carry the shoe lol

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Source : House of Hoops blueprint.

February 27th
Nike Lebron VII Akron

March 3rd
Nike Kobe V Lower Merion "ACE"
Nike Kobe V (Home GR)
Nike Total Max Uptempo "Grey/Red"

March 13th
Nike Lebron VII CTK
Nike Kobe V USC
Nike Kobe V DUKE

March 20th
Nike Kobe V RICE
Nike FOAMPOSITE Eggplant

Anything can change.

Thanks for the info... I'd like to see pics of those uptempo's... the search is on...

nice ricky...i just dont like the wood details, throws it off for me but the more i see it the more they are growing on me (to see at least)

I see the HOH drop list, but no inlines. FTLUL said they're releasing the 6th. What happened to that?

Back
Top Bottom