OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

so did Finish Line frop the DKs?
nerd.gif

*sigh* my ASGs are on their way to me now...but I have to leave for work, so I wont get to see em until I get home
smh.gif

on a side note....looks like I'll be getting a pair of Lees after all. Bout to trade a pair of Js for em to my homie in Canada! I havent even worn any of my Vs yet and Im addicted
ohwell.gif

I cant wait for the 20/21st so we can put this nonsense past us and look forward to actual releases.  I need those USC's!

Originally Posted by never wear them

No stores have recieved the DKs... An y'all still believe that there is a possibility that they may release again?.... In 3 days? Better hop on that eBay site.

agreed... resellers will get you even harder after saturday.

Ya if the DK's do hit will be a huge suprise because no one knows anything....and we are only a few days away....doesn't make sense....

been sayin it...prices WILL jump on saturday morning if they dont drop....I bet some dudes have em waiting to put up for sale as soon as they dont drop on saturday.

get em now if you can....

any word yet on the dukes? been compulsive buying too many zkv's.. holding out until those come out. i NEED those
pimp.gif

200 is fine. That's what I paid for sneakerhead.... My dude young Gunner from NT hooked it up with my 2nd pair. Real dope dude.

nwt is just being mean......
unless he's on the marketing campaign for finishline Jamaica & champs everywhere....

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by gdiemaster

Originally Posted by buffguy

kobehead wrote:
The special edition shoes went on sale at select locations on February 6. In case you missed your first shot and don't want to get gouged right now, the kicks go into wider release sometime this Spring/Summer.

Hold off on ebay prices.... prices will go down when no one buys them.... resellers wont want to hold on to them after a few weeks.... same happened with the Finals ZKIVs... be PATIENT!
wink.gif

How accurate is this info? Anyone able to confirm this? 

I also want to know as well. but if you had to bet on it, i doubt they will restock. most of the stock was released on RD and they aren't planning on re-producing these. 
Also, keep in mind that it's ESPN. I highly doubt they are accurate when it comes to RD's about "shoes". 

Exactly! They arent re-releasing the Bruce Lees. if they arent restocking the Dark Knights which they kinda screw people on with the release dates they sure aint re-releasing the Bruce Lees.
yeah but why would they just make that up? if nike was gunna give info to anyone in the media i would think espn before alot of places..

Man they aint re-releasing. I cant think of any Kobes that have ever re-released? The its a hot colorway that people like so I'm sure they'll re-release logic doesnt work of me because the Venom and Chaos IV were hot releases they never restocked.

So folks its not happening. You better make a trip to Canada,Australia or Asia to get a pair or pay eBay prices because they're not re-releasing.

Back
Top Bottom