OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by VelvetHoop

Originally Posted by ReturnBama

^ wth? where's the mens?

they always relase kids before mens

never realized that, with Jordan's its always the same day right? maybe this means they will be more widely available since the IV's had no kid'ssizes

Anybody know if any footlockers in buffalo or cleveland will be getting the Chaos on Dec. 26th???

Sucks I have to wait until Jan 11th to cop these. Stupid xmas presents taking away all my spending money

Anyway, does anyone have a definitive release schedule list? I know the Chaos on 12/26. When does the Lakers Away drop? Is that the 1/16 GR scheduled? Ichecked the first page but there's not much info there. Any help would be appreciated

It looks like I'll have to cop the Lakers Away immediately, because if the Dark Knights don't drop until spring, that's too long to wait. Who am Ikidding, I'll be grabbing like 4 pairs of the Vs....

including this ID
23c358e9e0eed159cfabdb2a3ea3fe4599acde6.jpg

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

The Chaos will be LIMITED GR right? Does that mean Niketowns will have them??
Yes and yes.
Not according to everything that says HOH and select footlockers only. Maybe I'm mistaken.

Niketown Beverly Hills got em. Amazingly beautiful. The shoe looks a lot better in person.

is it just me? or does the barsity red on the nike id look like varsity crimson instead?

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by infamous54

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

Anybody know if the house of hoops in houston is posed to get tha chaos?
this is what i wanna know too...
nerd.gif

Yes all House of Hoops are getting them.

Good looking out appreciate it!

Yep just call to see how the size runs are. But HOH almost always carries up to 15.

HOUSE OF HOOPS NORTHLINE COMMONS
4400B NORTH FREEWAY
Houston, TX 770223645
(713) 699-4472

HOUSE OF HOOPS THE GALLERIA
5015 WESTHEIMER ROAD
Houston, TX 77056
(713) 621-7238

damnit....I wasnt planning on copping right away, but looks like I'll be trying for them Chaos, and aways. Thanks a lot Kobehead
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom